• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Cencalhd GingerBubba @Buglicker

While you're at it, you can go to South Carolina and have a slumber party, console each other, do each other's hair, have pillow fights, drink International Foods flavored coffees and badmouth the board...or whatever whiny bitches do when they're butthurt.

If and when this ever happens to you, don't come crying to us.

Thanks Tucker & tripdog

Lol, I think you misunderstood my post. My reason for unfollowing this thread was because I was pissed of that after all the work you and the mods had done on this case, those whom you had been helping were not prepared to file a simple police report - which let's face it, would take a quick email, nothing more. But thanks for tagging me back in so I get to follow this fuck up again, lol.

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Lol, I think you misunderstood my post. My reason for unfollowing this thread was because I was pissed of that after all the work you and the mods had done on this case, those whom you had been helping were not prepared to file a simple police report - which let's face it, would take a quick email, nothing more. But thanks for tagging me back in so I get to follow this fuck up again, lol.

ill vouch for this guy , hes a weirdo , but hes a good guy , his heart is in the right place ....i like him

Raddave approved

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
ill vouch for this guy , hes a weirdo , but hes a good guy , his heart is in the right place ....i like him

Raddave approved

Oh, and that’s supposed to make us feel better?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Raddave approved

I've never been prouder!!!!! Thanks Dave!!!!

Totally agree with you on the weird thing too, but hey ho, we can't be perfect. I am however gorgeous which more than makes up for lack of sanity.....

Now can people stop tagging me or quoting me so I can forget about this bloody thread once and for all :rofl:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Are you guys serious? Sue this guy with everything you have! This guy is medical guy who help people in criticial conditions maybe he stole from other victims too who knows?! He should never ever been in his job. There is no excuse for it not even we are talking about fake watches, stealing is stealing. Makes me sick as fuck about thinking that such an asshole still be in a medical job.

Edit: I mean the guy with the 18 dollar strap lol sorry didnt see the new posts.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
No, not really. I’m trying to lighten up this dismal thread. Of course that speaks well of GingerButt. It’s perhaps the only reason I won’t kill him.

and i was Joking too !!! (to you )

Bwaahaa haa , thats why i love this place ...good friends !!

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
No, not really. I’m trying to lighten up this dismal thread. Of course that speaks well of GingerButt. It’s perhaps the only reason I won’t kill him.

Is his butt really ginger - have you seen it ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Attempt to rationalize it anyway you like, but this guy was doxxed. His info wasn't shared amongst a group of his victims. It was shared publicly on a message board with 162k+ members as a form of retaliation.

The people involved in his doxxing have, in my opinion, opened themselves up to civil action by this guy and his wife/girlfriend.

Had that not occurred I believe more people would be interested in pursuing charges.

Just my opinion though.

Doxxed ?

his real name was released to protect the members , nothing more ,

no one posted the lic plate of his Toyota pickup which we have access to.

no one posted his highschool records

no one posted his (actual) criminal history , even though hes a convict ......

hes a scammer , criminal and thief ......and a liar

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
I have no dog in this fight ... But I want to express my great appreciation to trailboss99 , yllekp , Raddave , all the Mods ... and especially BigOffshoreDaddy ... for all the hard work that you all do to keep this community safe.

To all the members who was scammed by the scumbag, I urge you to follow through and fill a report. It will help prevent more people get scam by him in the future.

Well said.

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK

BigOffshoreDaddy that’s exactly what I read GingerBubba as saying when I clicked ‘like’ on his post. Felt gutted for the guys that did so much work - especially you, for people to not follow on from that.

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK
Cencalhd GingerBubba @Buglicker

While you're at it, you can go to South Carolina and have a slumber party, console each other, do each other's hair, have pillow fights, drink International Foods flavored coffees and badmouth the board...or whatever whiny bitches do when they're butthurt.

If and when this ever happens to you, don't come crying to us.

Thanks Tucker & tripdog

If and when this happens to me, and if people put their own time into helping, I’d follow it through to the end. Even if I wasn’t bothered about a few quid on a nato strap - I would be bothered about respecting those that helped.

I’m not ruling out pillow fights - enough of my internet time has been taken up with videos that started with a pillow fight and ended up looking fun.. But the rest, I’m bald, drink whisky, and would never slag either board off. They’re the best thing I’ve found in a long while.

Keep up the good work sir.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
If and when this happens to me, and if people put their own time into helping, I’d follow it through to the end. Even if I wasn’t bothered about a few quid on a nato strap - I would be bothered about respecting those that helped.

I’m not ruling out pillow fights - enough of my internet time has been taken up with videos that started with a pillow fight and ended up looking fun.. But the rest, I’m bald, drink whisky, and would never slag either board off. They’re the best thing I’ve found in a long while.

Keep up the good work sir.

I apologize...and based on what you've just said, come to Vegas and the drinks are on me. :D

Reactions: Buglicker