• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

axs1970

Renowned Member
19/3/17
UK
That's exactly what scamming little shits like Cory Dean want, that people just move on.

Agreed - Dont let him get away with this. Anyone else thinking of ripping off one of the members, needs to see that they wont get away with it.

Reactions: sinsir

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Eh, I'm only out about $18 for a replacement NATO. I've moved on, lol. Thanks though!!

WTF ? why did you even report it then ?

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16

In his defense, it is a difference whether one informs the forum administrators that a member is behaving incorrectly, or whether one initiates a criminal prosecution with a state authority.

But of course, as a neutral observer, I also hope that as many people as possible will take further steps against this individual.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
In his defense, it is a difference whether one informs the forum administrators that a member is behaving incorrectly, or whether one initiates a criminal prosecution with a state authority.

But of course, as a neutral observer, I also hope that as many people as possible will take further steps against this individual.

Yeah i guess so , its just so frustrating when we go to lengths , hand deliver vital info so ppl can actually do something , and they do nothing .....

you are right , Cencalhd did no wrong .....

​​​​​​​ill stand down ...

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
I didn't "report it." If you read my previous reply to this thread I said I thought it should be mentioned but didn't care to have anything done.

It's not worth it to me to be involved in the doxxing and criminal prosecution of somebody over an $18 watch strap.

That's just me though...

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I didn't "report it." If you read my previous reply to this thread I said I thought it should be mentioned but didn't care to have anything done.

It's not worth it to me to be involved in the doxxing and criminal prosecution of somebody over an $18 watch strap.

That's just me though...

Yes, not worth anything to you. But what about the other victims of this guy, future victims of this guy, and future victims of other scammers. The more people that just let it be, the more scammers will profit

Sent from the RWI App

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
I have no dog in this fight ... But I want to express my great appreciation to trailboss99 , yllekp , Raddave , all the Mods ... and especially BigOffshoreDaddy ... for all the hard work that you all do to keep this community safe.

To all the members who was scammed by the scumbag, I urge you to follow through and fill a report. It will help prevent more people get scam by him in the future.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Let me just say this and this will be my last words on Mr. Dean and this particular situation.

How many times have we outed someone? How many times have we said, "Hey, I live in the area...maybe I'll pay this son of a bitch a visit."? How many times have we said, "Let's get Anon6 after his ass."? How many emails or texts or FB messages have we sent to a brigged member, threatening everything short of raping and pillaging and mayhem? How many times? If I had a nickel for every time I've read it, I could probably buy every Rep I want and mod the ever loving shit out of them.

I once heard a man say, "If he whoops me, he's gonna have to whoop me every time he sees me." To which my daddy replied, "Not if he whoops your ass good enough the first time." Same concept.

We all know that he did this to multiple people on this forum. He's banned on TRF...how that happened would be interesting to hear. No doubt he's red listed on the rest of the forums. That is until he gets a new IP address.

For all intents and purposes, this person is a public employee trusted with helping people in their most critical time of need. Do you want a thief with your life in their hands? Whether it's $18 bucks or $1800 bucks, it's the principle. Further, when I was a medic, if I had to work on you, I made sure everything that was on you was off of you. Clothes, jewelry, you name it. I held my first Presidential when I was bagging it up for safe keeping. And I can't tell you how many times I could have pocketed money, rings, jewelry, watches or whatever if I were a dishonest person. Same thing applies here.

He did felony probation for falsifying credit applications. The misdemeanors were for dishonesty with car tags. The most he faces with us is misdemeanors...but with his record he faces jail time and fines. If his shenanigans does not end and soon, it will only get worse. He has not learned his lessons in 10 years, and now he thinks he's smart enough to get away with it once more.

I took an perverse interest because of his profession and the area of the country he lives in. I know people there. I could have made a few phone calls to have a visit paid to him, but that wouldn't have been the right thing to do. Let the law handle it.

$18 bucks won't make me or break me...but in the bigger picture, it's not all about you. It's about the community. The affected standing together and saying, "Not today, asshole." Sending a message to others that if you fuck with us or our members, we will come after you. Until that day comes where the bark comes with bite, we will be nothing more than keyboard warriors. Today it's $18 bucks...tomorrow it could be $1800. Yes, it could happen to you.

But that's just me.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So, we did all this footwork and no one is going to put in a police report or do people expect us to do that for them as well?
FFS, why do we even bother? So many folk spent so much time on this, not happy.

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
Attempt to rationalize it anyway you like, but this guy was doxxed. His info wasn't shared amongst a group of his victims. It was shared publicly on a message board with 162k+ members as a form of retaliation.

The people involved in his doxxing have, in my opinion, opened themselves up to civil action by this guy and his wife/girlfriend.

Had that not occurred I believe more people would be interested in pursuing charges.

Just my opinion though.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Attempt to rationalize it anyway you like, but this guy was doxxed. His info wasn't shared amongst a group of his victims. It was shared publicly on a message board with 162k+ members as a form of retaliation.

The people involved in his doxxing have, in my opinion, opened themselves up to civil action by this guy and his wife/girlfriend.

Had that not occurred I believe more people would be interested in pursuing charges.

Just my opinion though.

Why don't you send him some flowers to make up for all the unpleasantness.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm embarrassed to read this shite. I'm so not following this thread anymore. What a clusterfuck.

Reactions: Buglicker

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Gentleman - This guy gave RWI Staff multiple names and addresses when seeking approval for HVS on the forum. His intent from the very beginning was to rip us off. I’m thouroughly disappointed.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
BigOffshoreDaddy well said, my thoughts exactly.

This past school year we had three students become victims of racism and bullying by an instructor in the clinical setting. One of the victims opened an investigation with the college, spoke to a lawyer, and is attempting to hold the university responsible for negligence having failed to take action after weeks of reports by three different students.

Too bad only one of the three students has the grit to pursue action beyond words. hopefully it will be enough to prevent other students in the future from being victimized and becoming suicidal, if not I hope the students whom did not act will be able to live with themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Just my opinion though.

Boo fucking hoo for the wife and this felon. You are incorrect regarding civil liability. All of the information posted can be accessed by the public on the internet. Good lord, the pictures are all from public Facebook pages posted (and repeatedly updated) by he and his wife. Nobody released his ss#, bank account numbers, medical records or any other confidential information not already available to the public.

That shitbag is probably reading this and laughing.

Reactions: tripdog

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Cencalhd just call it how it is, you are in it for yourself and not for the other victims nor doing the right thing.

That is your prerogative, no need to sugarcoat it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: BruceLee55

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Gentleman - This guy gave RWI Staff multiple names and addresses when seeking approval for HVS on the forum. His intent from the very beginning was to rip us off. I’m thouroughly disappointed.

i.e. he signed up on the forum with the sole intent to scam - and he's been banned before under other user names - for scamming.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Cencalhd GingerBubba @Buglicker

While you're at it, you can go to South Carolina and have a slumber party, console each other, do each other's hair, have pillow fights, drink International Foods flavored coffees and badmouth the board...or whatever whiny bitches do when they're butthurt.

If and when this ever happens to you, don't come crying to us.

Thanks Tucker & tripdog