• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - Yancey112

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I'm cool now I was candy flipping for what felt like ever. what do you expect ????? .5g g of Molly and 3 tabs of cid I was fried

3 tabs got you in that state ? When I was your age I used to pop them by the dozen, like Skittles.

Last edited:
Reactions: xray7

Yancey112

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/4/18
3 tabs got you in that state ? When I was your age I used to pop them by the dozen, like Skittles.

I've ate a ten strip before and I ended up having the cops called on me cause I was walking around at like 4am and acting "Suspicious". I prefer shrooms over cid but dealer is fresh out of the shroomies

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Looks like you really need that watch after all homie, so here is my genuine advice. Go pink diamonds more rare because I’ve seen the gen and that white diamond looks nothing like the real deal.

Ps: update us once you have your next “trip” and maybe send some pictures ????????????

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
Looks like you really need that watch after all homie, so here is my genuine advice. Go pink diamonds more rare because I’ve seen the gen and that white diamond looks nothing like the real deal.

check pm

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
What an idiot. Wear your Liberace watch with pride.

Reactions: gocougs

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
This forums is lit-tit.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yancey112 Ummmm???? What kind of shitshow is this? I don't want to hear about your stupid drugs or any of that spam shit again, comprendre?

Go on reddit if you want to rant about shit like that but not on here.

Reactions: Devaughn

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Yancey112 Ummmm???? What kind of shitshow is this? I don't want to hear about your stupid drugs or any of that spam shit again, comprendre?

Go on reddit if you want to rant about shit like that but not on here.

RAZiSGB.gif

And quit it with reporting posts in this thread.....it's getting old.

gocougs

15/5/16
Sure, I'll help you, life in The Brig you racist little prick. How dare you speak like that in our house!

bravo. I’ve always wonder about the type of person who would buy a rep like that. Now I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
^^ Agreed -- I'm not one to promote the use of illicit substances, but I was expecting a few more ill-advised rants on the inmate's part -- particularly in the wee hours of the morn. Just as a pro tip Mr. Yancey, the more you antagonize, the more you offend and the more of a name for yourself you make in this section of the forum, the likelier you are to be held in high esteem 'round these parts.

So gas it up big boy and let it all out. You can't keep us waiting and we all really need to know if you are as cool as you purport to be. I'm guessing not, but at least give it a try fella ...

cujotom

Horology Curious
8/11/13
"Homies" HAHAHA id rather shoot a someone in the head rather then have a "homie"

I hope someone smacks you in your mouth little boy. As far as I am concerned the moderators should ban your ass for good.