• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - Yancey112

Yancey112

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/4/18
https://puretime05.com/nautilus-jumbo-5711-ss-full-paved-diamonds-dial-case-and-bracelet-a324.html

i am looking to purchase that watch above but I do not want to spend 600$ on something that isn't close to being 1:1. Also I don't know if anybody would know here but would it be possible for me to replace these stones with other ones? I would really just be looking to replace the stones on the bezel not the band. Thanks and let me know what you guys think */10 and if there is any flaws what are they? Thanks and hope to hear from you guys!

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
As for the diamond 5711..yes you can change the diamonds on the bezel. And IMO that one is closes to gen.

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
As for the diamond 5711..yes you can change the diamonds on the bezel. And IMO that one is closes to gen.

So you think the 5711 is more gen looking then the 5719? This will be my first rep purchase and I don't want to waste 600$ on a watch that's not a close replica

FirstPlace

Known Member
19/3/17
lel... whichever you choose post pics when you get it. My eyes are blinded from staring at bling!

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
So you think the 5711 is more gen looking then the 5719? This will be my first rep purchase and I don't want to waste 600$ on a watch that's not a close replica

Yea IMO I think the 5711 looks more gen like but you buy what you like best.

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
That's easy - they'll both look completely fake on your wrist.

Uh oh we have a cool kid whose on a replica site calling kids out for replicas what a coincidence.

OT: I will update thread when I receive it, ordered it Monday.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Uh oh we have a cool kid whose on a replica site calling kids out for replicas what a coincidence.

We await with baited breath on your revelation. Post pictures with your ride to get the full effect.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

There's nothing cool about me Bubba - and do please point out where you see 'a coincidence' in this.

I too await with baited breath the pics of your fabulous glass encrusted Ballers watch - and pics of the faces of your homies at school too, when they see what you have on your wrist.

Reactions: xray7 and gocougs

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
We await with baited breath on your revelation. Post pictures with your ride to get the full effect.

CC-50-011-800.jpg

Reactions: xray7

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
There's nothing cool about me Bubba - and do please point out where you see 'a coincidence' in this.

I too await with baited breath the pics of your fabulous glass encrusted Ballers watch - and pics of the faces of your homies at school too, when they see what you have on your wrist.

"Homies" HAHAHA id rather shoot a someone in the head rather then have a "homie"

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
Tripping off this cid and rolling off this Molly got me flipping for some candy

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
way to high, :spam:delete

Last edited:

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
Spam;delete

Last edited:

Yancey112

INMATE
26/4/18
There's a nigger In my tree helppp me