Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
Need your Rolex ceramic insert platinum coated? See our new vendor, USD Plating. CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Welcome to The Brig - Yancey112

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Sure, I'll help you, life in The Brig you racist little prick. How dare you speak like that in our house!
    Thanks for taking out the trash.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
    RM#1:
    I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99

Sure, I'll help you, life in The Brig you racist little prick. How dare you speak like that in our house!
      bravo. I’ve always wonder about the type of person who would buy a rep like that. Now I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Yancey112
        This forums is lit-tit.
        You are a jerk

Sent from the RWI App
        https://www.replica-watch.info/vb/JD...psfh4xa12y.jpg

Comment

This thread's been a wild though utterly unpleasant ride.

Comment

^^ Agreed -- I'm not one to promote the use of illicit substances, but I was expecting a few more ill-advised rants on the inmate's part -- particularly in the wee hours of the morn. Just as a pro tip Mr. Yancey, the more you antagonize, the more you offend and the more of a name for yourself you make in this section of the forum, the likelier you are to be held in high esteem 'round these parts.

So gas it up big boy and let it all out. You can't keep us waiting and we all really need to know if you are as cool as you purport to be. I'm guessing not, but at least give it a try fella ...

Comment

what the hell was going on here
              Gens: Rolex 116334, Rolex 116233 DD, Rolex 16018 DD
              Reps: Phong 1675, Hulk V7, Noob Pam 390, Diver's Helmet FFF, Noob 116520 Black Dial

Comment

Originally posted by Yancey112 View Post

"Homies" HAHAHA id rather shoot a someone in the head rather then have a "homie"
                I hope someone smacks you in your mouth little boy. As far as I am concerned the moderators should ban your ass for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Yancey112 View Post
                  There's a nigger In my tree helppp me
                  You utter fucking prick, fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

You utter fucking prick, fuck off.
                    why don't we get these people in the gulag? all we have is handelshaft, and he's good now

Comment

Working...
                    X