• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig PaneraiKT

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Since that thread is visible to public I'll include his information here aswell.

PaneraiKT aka Ken Tran [email protected] tel: 0413112693
PaneraiKT wife aka Caroline Le [email protected] ( I am including the wife name because it's her paypal used to take the payment)

ydZSlVG.jpg

6OX8Pkr.jpg

dferraro7

5/5/13
Now let’s just say I said something like: “I’d fuck his bitch and make her call me Tony.” Would I be in any sort of trouble? This is hypothetically of course.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Now let’s just say I said something like: “I’d fuck his bitch and make her call me Tony.” Would I be in any sort of trouble? This is hypothetically of course.

Let's keep it polite. I am a serious man, who just doesn't like being ignored and made fool of. Our friend Ken will enjoy $1k but will definitely lose more than that, when someone googles his name or phone number. His wife too.. I am not gonna miss 1k anyway.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Now, I'm not one to throw insults around. But this is the brig. Ken Tran, you are an ass monkey, and you deserve the shit storm that is coming your way if you do not make this right. Perhaps you've not seen what happens in the brig? Maybe you should go and read some of the other threads, you cum gargling shit stain

Reactions: dferraro7

dferraro7

5/5/13
Let's keep it polite. I am a serious man, who just doesn't like being ignored and made fool of. Our friend Ken will enjoy $1k but will definitely lose more than that, when someone googles his name or phone number. His wife too.. I am not gonna miss 1k anyway.

Duly noted...I must’ve gotten too excited when seeing that the Brig has opened its doors once again.

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Here are a few pictures of the bracelet and the dent on the case. Unfortunately I cant shoot the huge marks on bezel, as I need to take it off, which is not possible atm.

Ken tried to brush the bracelet, he fucked up, bare metal showed up, and decided that it was not something major to inform the potential buyer about it.

9GUowk0.jpg

Z0lKK9H.jpg

ii1pqtI.jpg

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
what a slime bucket he is

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
retarded behavior by the seller by ignoring mods and yourself, but I wouldn't say its a total loss... I am interested :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Nope. Not in The Brig. I bet she’s been naughty. Maybe Uncle Tucker should issue a light spanking. *

Last edited:
Reactions: dferraro7