• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - malika

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
So, my friends, now the result.

No onion. No cheese. Instead, a watch. What a relief.

The external condition is not bad for a TC V3. The divers extension is a bit loose. And there seems to be a problem with the bezel. Unfortunately Malika told me about this problem only two days ago (after shipping). At the same time he said that it's easy to fix. I myself understand too little of it and can not assess that. Since I will resell the watch immediately, the next buyer has to take care of it ;)

Here are some pictures.

View attachment 94634 View attachment 94635 View attachment 94636 View attachment 94637 View attachment 94638 View attachment 94639 View attachment 94640

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
So, my friends, now the result.

No onion. No cheese. Instead, a watch. What a relief.

The external condition is not bad for a TC V3. The divers extension is a bit loose. And there seems to be a problem with the bezel. Unfortunately Malika told me about this problem only two days ago (after shipping). At the same time he said that it's easy to fix. I myself understand too little of it and can not assess that. Since I will resell the watch immediately, the next buyer has to take care of it ;)

Here are some pictures.

View attachment 94634 View attachment 94635 View attachment 94636 View attachment 94637 View attachment 94638 View attachment 94639 View attachment 94640

Glad it worked out for you bud. :)
You handled the situation well.

malika

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/2/16
Nothing, you need new click spring

Sent from the RWI App

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Yeah that sounds like the click spring - mine broke off and I think I used a Clark one. Bezel (or at least mine) is easy to pop off with the edge of a credit card between the bezel and a lug which shouldn’t mark the steel either but tape up the lug anyway just to be sure.

Glad you got a watch anyway, it looks really good!

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
Yeah that sounds like the click spring - mine broke off and I think I used a Clark one. Bezel (or at least mine) is easy to pop off with the edge of a credit card between the bezel and a lug which shouldn’t mark the steel either but tape up the lug anyway just to be sure.

Glad you got a watch anyway, it looks really good!
Hey, that's a great idea...I always hate using a caseback knife because they tend to leave marks. I've bought some of the 'gimmick' bezel removers out there..all are crap. I'll have to to try that credit card trick next time.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Hey, that's a great idea...I always hate using a caseback knife because they tend to leave marks. I've bought some of the 'gimmick' bezel removers out there..all are crap. I'll have to to try that credit card trick next time.

Yeah give it a try - it works great on my TC but YMMV

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
I use a butter knife with blue painters tape.

Doesn't scratch up the bezel or case. Pm me op. I think i have a video.

malika

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/2/16
why i´m not out of the bridge?

Goldbar

Known Member
19/10/16
WOW, never knew a place like this existed...:restinpeace:

This forum is so rad haha. This is literally like a comedy show reading through these! Love you mods ;) hahahah

What more secrets does RWI have to offer?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
WOW, never knew a place like this existed...:restinpeace:

This forum is so rad haha. This is literally like a comedy show reading through these! Love you mods ;) hahahah

What more secrets does RWI have to offer?

Visit our Looney Bin and thank me later. [emoji6]Fair warning: NSFW

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
What the hell...every time I check in here there is a new person brigged every week. @trendconcept, I sure hope this guy does the right thing.
Alot of messed up stuff indeed. But putting these guys here means staff are doing a great job.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk