• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - malika

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
its that time of year again. every forum gets an influx of scammers right around the holidays.
biggest reason why i stay away from most sales lately
@malika youll be found, dont worry.
@trendconcept how did you pay? via paypal? and how long ago?

Good to know. I will be more careful in the future.

I made a paydown on August 13th (PP payment as Gift). After that I had to recharge my PayPal credit. On the 15th of August I paid the rest (PP payment as Goods). So it's almost three months now.

Theoretically, a PayPal dispute would be possible for at least a part of the money. But first I have to clarify the exact procedure with the boss.

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
its that time of year again. every forum gets an influx of scammers right around the holidays.
biggest reason why i stay away from most sales lately
@malika youll be found, dont worry.
@trendconcept how did you pay? via paypal? and how long ago?

I made a paydown on August 13th (PP payment as Gift). After that I had to recharge my PayPal credit. On the 15th of August I paid the rest (PP payment as Goods). So it's almost three months now.

Theoretically, a PayPal dispute would be possible for at least a part of the money. But first I have to clarify the exact procedure with the boss.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

Ive found that if you call them, they are a little more lenient in their dispute process.

Once you get the go ahead, call them and explain you sent a partial payment as a down payment, accidentally sent as gift, and sent the rest 2 days later

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
Ive found that if you call them, they are a little more lenient in their dispute process.
Once you get the go ahead, call them and explain you sent a partial payment as a down payment, accidentally sent as gift, and sent the rest 2 days later

Thank you very much for this tip. That's really helpful. If I get the green light for the dispute, I'll call them.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thank you very much for this tip. That's really helpful. If I get the green light for the dispute, I'll call them.
Well he's not responding so you may as well dispute it mate.

malika

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/2/16
So da ich hier ja auf ein international Forum bin werde ich hier auf Deutsch schreiben, immerhin würden wir alle Deutsch reden wenn denn Inselianer durch Yankees geholfen wurde.

Zuerst mal habe ich hier eine lange positive Historie von Transaktionen ich habe hier für 5 stellig Summen Waren veräußert und auch habe ich keine negativen käufe im M2M Sector.

1 zu Trailboss: wenn man schon Admin oder Mod ist, dann sollte man doch seine User über die email Adresse anschreiben die auch hier im Datenbank erfasst ist! Sonst kann es sein das email auf falsche email Adresse im Spam landen.

2 zu den Käufer die Schweizer Käse der seit 4 Jahren Advokat ist und sich immer noch keine Original Sub leisten kann, was machst du da immer noch Praktikum. Auch seine Mails landen im Spam weil der 3 Käse Hoch irgend eine Endung falsch setzt, naja wie dem auch sei hab ich es ja gesehen und hänge das als Anhang für die Trolle zu den ich auch später komme.

Ablauf der Geschichte ist das der Käse sich nach dem Kauf sehr sehr verspätet gemeldet hat, also wenn ich was raus schicke und Kunde sich nach Wochen meldet gehe ich in der Zwischenzeit davon aus das alles ok ist und nicht immer gibt man Verfolgungsnumnern was ist mit Brief uns Päkchen da gibt es sowas gar nicht, aber internet Helden wissen alles besser.
Ok wie dem auch sei gab es rückantwort sehr verspätet und es war für mich nicht mehr nachvollziehbar welches Paket das war, da ich mehrere hundert Pakete versende, ich hab diesen Käse Steuerhinterzieherland darauf gesagt das man hier in Deutschland ein Nachforsching beantragen muss und da muss man ein Nachweis über eine Sache auch haben, eine Replikat hat kein Nachweis, wenn man diese nicht hst wartet man bis sich ein Versand Unternehmen von selbst meldet und auch dann Paket bei wieder finden an Absender verschickt. Der genau Ablauf ist komplexer und kann jeder selbst erfragen für die besser wisser die jetzt Fragen stellen würden.

Ich hab dem Vogel gesagt das nach Erhalt Paket er es zugeschickt bekommt, aber da ich die Forum Helden Szene bestens kenne habe ich Nachweislich den TC zum Uhrmacher bringen lassen, bevor ein Vogel noch behauptet TC wäre defekt, alle Anhänge dienen als Beweis.

Ach ja nebenbei versteht mein Schweizer Käse Advokat nichts von Strafrecht wir alle in Deutschland wissen wie Lasch dort Jura ist.

3 dieser Internet Rambo 2fak4gesicht wenn du willst können wir gern per pn Adressen austauschen komme gerne vorbei auf ein Kaffee, solche Leute wie dich kennt man ein Blender im Blender Forum was für eine Ironie.

Personal details removed

04b1449439b7684ffb9129f677295647.jpg

Für weiter Fragen gern auf Deutsch

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So da ich hier ja auf ein international Forum bin werde ich hier auf Deutsch schreiben, immerhin würden wir alle Deutsch reden wenn denn Inselianer durch Yankees geholfen wurde.

[/QUOTE

Hmmmm. I have a feeling that is not very nice.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
He calls you an internet Rambo. Run his message through Google Translate.
LOL i just got to that part.

Took me a minute to get through all the swiss cheese.

Google Tranlater FTW?

So since I am here on an international forum I will write here in German, after all, we would all speak German if Islandianer was helped by Yankees.

First of all I have here a long positive history of transactions I have sold here for 5 digit sums goods and also I have no negative purchases in the M2M Sector.

1 to Trailboss: if you are already Admin or Mod, then you should contact his users via the email address which is also recorded here in the database! Otherwise it may be the email on wrong email address in the spam land.

2 to the buyers the Swiss cheese is the lawyer for 4 years and still can not afford an original sub, what are you doing there still an internship. Also his mails land in the spam because of the 3 Cheese High sets any ending wrong, well anyway that's how I've seen it and hang that as an attachment for the trolls to which I come later.

History of the story is that the cheese has reported very late after the purchase, so if I send something out and customer reports after weeks I go in the meantime, that everything is ok and not always give chase people what is with letter We do not have any luggage, but internet heroes know everything better.
Okay anyway, there was a very late reply and it was no longer understandable for me which package that was because I send several hundred packages, I have this cheese tax evasion country said that you have to apply here in Germany to investigate and there you have to Having a proof of one thing also, a replica has no proof, if you do not wait for them to get a shipping company to self-report and then ship package to sender again. The exact process is more complex and anyone can ask for the better know who would ask now questions.

I told the bird that after receiving the package he gets it sent, but since I know the forum heroes scene very well, I have demonstrably bring the TC to the watchmaker before a bird still claims TC would be defective, all attachments serve as proof.

By the way, my Swiss cheese lawyer understands nothing of criminal law, we all in Germany know how Lasch there is law.

3 of this Internet Rambo 2fak4sicht if you want we can exchange via pn addresses like to come over to a coffee, such people as you know a Blender in the Blender Forum what an irony.

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
From this it can be concluded thst he likes swiss cheese... A LOT

Hahaha, almost right. He calls me a Swiss cheese. In summary, he offends pretty much all persons and finds himself still great. He thinks it's my own fault. I stressed him too little. Should have asked him at more regular intervals when the watch finally arrives. In short: I had too much patience.

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
Hahaha awesome reply in german, swiss cheese rofl and apparently all the mails were in the spam folder

Sent from the RWI App

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
He claims that some of my emails have landed in his spam folder. However, our communication always worked in the beginning. Until I demanded evidence for his constant excuses. And coincidentally, he received my e-mail this evening / night and responded immediately because I threatened to write a letter to his wife telling her that he was stealing money from strangers.