• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - malika

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Three months and no watch, no proof of shipping is a bit much huh? You are not communicating with staff so here you are. Does anyone have any details for this guy that may be useful to us?

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
There have been way too many asshole scammers recently. It's sad.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Correctly
He's completed other recent transactions so somebody must have info on this guy including his name, address, email and PP info. It's hard to blame you at all on this one. There are no red flags other than it being a TC. This guy has good feedback and sales history.

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
He's completed other recent transactions so somebody must have info on this guy including his name, address, email and PP info. It's hard to blame you at all on this one. There are no red flags other than it being a TC. This guy has good feedback and sales history.

It blows when it's someone who you trust becsuse FB is good and then they just fuck shit up over a few bucks.

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16

Thanks buddy. I actually had a good feeling. That's why I've been very patient for a long time. But the watch never arrived. Then he claimed that he no longer has the tracking number. Later he said that my parcel was in the rain, so the address was washed down. But I have never received convincing evidence for the allegations. And for two weeks, this guy answers to no more e-mail. He even ignored the message from the boss himself. Now I'm wondering what I could do if I get his contact information.

Ciccio_started_it

2/1/14
Oooh a TC scam thread, don't see many of those around.

Is there a reason why scams tend to be disproportionately TC based? Don’t mean to hijack the thread so if it’s poor form to ask this here let me know... just genuinely curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ciccio_started_it

2/1/14
Oooh a TC scam thread, don't see many of those around.

Is there a reason why scams tend to be disproportionately TC based? Don’t mean to hijack the thread so if it’s poor form to ask this here let me know... just genuinely curious.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

TC watches tend to make buyers crazy enough to jump into a deal without looking at the red flags. Scammers know this. Buyers are ready to pay PP gift to sellers with no feedback and little to no time on the forum just so they don't miss out on a TC watch.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
TC watches tend to make buyers crazy enough to jump into a deal without looking at the red flags. Scammers know this. Buyers are ready to pay PP gift to sellers with no feedback and little to no time on the forum just so they don't miss out on a TC watch.

like Lunny ?

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16

Sad but true. I can testify from my own experience. My seller has even had some positive reviews. That's why I turned off my brain a bit.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
its that time of year again. every forum gets an influx of scammers right around the holidays.

biggest reason why i stay away from most sales lately

@malika youll be found, dont worry.

@trendconcept how did you pay? via paypal? and how long ago?