Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the brig - malika

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by britain4, post: 3763978, member: 115439
    Yeah that sounds like the click spring - mine broke off and I think I used a Clark one. Bezel (or at least mine) is easy to pop off with the edge of a credit card between the bezel and a lug which shouldn’t mark the steel either but tape up the lug anyway just to be sure.

Glad you got a watch anyway, it looks really good!
    Hey, that's a great idea...I always hate using a caseback knife because they tend to leave marks. I've bought some of the 'gimmick' bezel removers out there..all are crap. I'll have to to try that credit card trick next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Specter1000, post: 3764317, member: 96980
      Hey, that's a great idea...I always hate using a caseback knife because they tend to leave marks. I've bought some of the 'gimmick' bezel removers out there..all are crap. I'll have to to try that credit card trick next time.
      Yeah give it a try - it works great on my TC but YMMV
      [COLOR=rgb(175, 238, 238)]Gen SMP 2541.80 - franken TC V7 Extreme - BK Hulk V7 and V6F CrPO w/Prof crystal - Super franken Datejust - Noob CrPO Pumpkin - SMP 2220.80 super franken - BP SMPc V1 - Breitling SOSF - Noob PAM372 - TAG 1887 - IWC 500704[/COLOR]

Comment

I use a butter knife with blue painters tape.

Doesn't scratch up the bezel or case. Pm me op. I think i have a video.
        I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
        ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

why i´m not out of the bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by malika, post: 3783906, member: 120742
            why i´m not out of the bridge?
            See post #76 above.
            MY COLLECTION: https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...5#post-3450772

- Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Comment

Yes, that was my thoughts too.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
              1) Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win. 6) Have an epic win. If you're trying to find 'the best replica' of a certain watch, read the forum more. The TD section and buyer reviews are helpful, but the brand forums will give you in-depth info about each rep. Dealers and reviews: https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 Brand forums: https://forum.replica-watch.info/cat...ar-brands.457/ This forum is like Replica University - if you don't read there's no point in coming here.

Comment

WOW, never knew a place like this existed...

This forum is so rad haha. This is literally like a comedy show reading through these! Love you mods hahahah

What more secrets does RWI have to offer?

Comment

Originally posted by shauntg, post: 3798892, member: 137610
                  WOW, never knew a place like this existed...

This forum is so rad haha. This is literally like a comedy show reading through these! Love you mods hahahah

What more secrets does RWI have to offer?
                  Visit our Looney Bin and thank me later. [emoji6]Fair warning: NSFW
                  MY COLLECTION: https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...5#post-3450772

- Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Specter1000 View Post
                    What the hell...every time I check in here there is a new person brigged every week. @trendconcept, I sure hope this guy does the right thing.
                    Alot of messed up stuff indeed. But putting these guys here means staff are doing a great job.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hyjynx View Post

Visit our Looney Bin and thank me later. [emoji6]Fair warning: NSFW
                      Yea mods has no tolerance, I'm also in the brig.

Comment

Originally posted by Tusubasa View Post

One of your accounts is in the brig, one of your other accounts is marked as Multi Account - A lack of tolerance you say - why not explain how you got put in the brig ?
                        Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Originally posted by Tusubasa View Post

lol rekt

Comment

This place is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                              This place is awesome!

Yes it is, too much going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We need a prosecutor, and a defense attorney here...

Comment

Working...
                                X