• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - malika

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
And as we wait for the continuation, anyone got a good onion and cheese recipe to share?
1. Put some oil in a pan.
2. Prepare some oatmeal crackers with your favourite cheese/ cheeses.
2. Fry some chopped ONIONs, with some garlic, mushrooms and some hot chilies.
3. Transfer the contents to another pan and continue to cook.
4. Turn the original pan with the seasoning up full tilt.
5. Let both sides of your steak have a look at the pan for 20 secs each side.
6. Eat the cheese and crackers while you are waiting for the meal. Anything remaining you can eat after the meal.

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
6. Eat the cheese and crackers while you are waiting for the meal. Anything remaining you can eat after the meal.

Bring the Steak Patrick
Got the rest covered
American edition can Guniness lol

View attachment 93880

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13

Yum! [emoji39]

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong

Sorry but your instructions were unclear

funny-kitchen-cooking-fails-3-589046386a159__605.jpg

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
First of all, you are all crazy. In a positive sense. Laughter is the best medicine. And I laughed a lot.
Second: I have an agreement with Malika. Instead of repaying the money, he told me this morning to send me the watch today. Accordingly, I should receive the package already tomorrow (I have a shipping address in Germany).
Thirdly: Malika has just confirmed to me by e-mail that he has sent the package. I immediately asked him to send me the shipping information. Then he sent me the tracking number.
Fourth: if the package arrives tomorrow, I will immediately travel from Switzerland to Germany to check the content. Tomorrow evening I will give you a short report.
Fifth: if I get the watch tomorrow and everything is alright with it, I will be fine with Malika.

I'll probably never know exactly what happened in the last three months. But as long as I get the watch and have not lost my money, it's not so important to me anymore. I'm even willing to assume for Malika that he actually sent me the package back in August. And I'm also willing to assume that he has no fault in the failure of this first shipping attempt.

The following allegations remain:
(1) He did not send me a tracking number for the first (alleged) shipment, although he had promised and I asked him several times.
(2) The communication was bad. Not only slow, but also unsatisfactory in content. Later, he has not answered Trailboss and me for far too long.
(3) Yesterday, he insulted the community in various ways and posted personal details about me.

If I were the lawyer of Malika, I would defend him as follows:
(1) As a buyer, I should have asked Malika more regularly when I finally get the watch. Presumably, he would not have thrown away the shipping receipt and could have provided me with the proof of shipment.
(2) I am convinced that Malika will be working on his communication to avoid a similar mess in the future.
(3) Yesterday, Malika felt personally attacked. That's why he lost his temper a bit. In the private e-mails we exchanged last night, he has (almost completely) renounced insults.

Conclusion: If I get my TC tomorrow, I plead for Malika to get out of the brig again. I believe in rehabilitation and second chances.

2fake4u

20/9/16
First of all, you are all crazy. In a positive sense. Laughter is the best medicine. And I laughed a lot.
Second: I have an agreement with Malika. Instead of repaying the money, he told me this morning to send me the watch today. Accordingly, I should receive the package already tomorrow (I have a shipping address in Germany).
Thirdly: Malika has just confirmed to me by e-mail that he has sent the package. I immediately asked him to send me the shipping information. Then he sent me the tracking number.
Fourth: if the package arrives tomorrow, I will immediately travel from Switzerland to Germany to check the content. Tomorrow evening I will give you a short report.
Fifth: if I get the watch tomorrow and everything is alright with it, I will be fine with Malika.

I'll probably never know exactly what happened in the last three months. But as long as I get the watch and have not lost my money, it's not so important to me anymore. I'm even willing to assume for Malika that he actually sent me the package back in August. And I'm also willing to assume that he has no fault in the failure of this first shipping attempt.

The following allegations remain:
(1) He did not send me a tracking number for the first (alleged) shipment, although he had promised and I asked him several times.
(2) The communication was bad. Not only slow, but also unsatisfactory in content. Later, he has not answered Trailboss and me for far too long.
(3) Yesterday, he insulted the community in various ways and posted personal details about me.

If I were the lawyer of Malika, I would defend him as follows:
(1) As a buyer, I should have asked Malika more regularly when I finally get the watch. Presumably, he would not have thrown away the shipping receipt and could have provided me with the proof of shipment.
(2) I am convinced that Malika will be working on his communication to avoid a similar mess in the future.
(3) Yesterday, Malika felt personally attacked. That's why he lost his temper a bit. In the private e-mails we exchanged last night, he has (almost completely) renounced insults.

Conclusion: If I get my TC tomorrow, I plead for Malika to get out of the brig again. I believe in rehabilitation and second chances.
Glad it's getting worked out. Always a fan of positive outcomes.

Biggest question i have though is, will he be sending any cheese?

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
Glad it's getting worked out. Always a fan of positive outcomes.
Biggest question i have though is, will he be sending any cheese?

As long as the watch is also in the package, I wouldn't be averse to snacking on a bit of free cheese.

Ciccio_started_it

2/1/14
As long as the watch is also in the package, I wouldn't be averse to snacking on a bit of free cheese.

Your whole attitude to this mess has been really admirable, man. I really hope everything goes as it should for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
Your whole attitude to this mess has been really admirable, man. I really hope everything goes as it should for you.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for those nice words. I was supported and encouraged by many people. I appreciated that very much.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
He had better include free cheese for all this bullshit

Hyjynx

28/9/13
It’s not often that this RWI Sacred Seal of Pardon is used. I see a promising situation here. However, the brigged individual must first make good on his word, acknowledge the error of his ways, and show genuine contrition by apologizing, especially to TB99. Only then can he be considered for the Seal of Pardon and released from the Brig.

3652b002bf83107d8e140dfbe091dcc6.jpg

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
update:

The package has arrived at my German delivery address. For me it is already 17:39 p.m. Therefore, I can not make it to my mailbox in time (2 hours by car each way). But I will go there tomorrow morning and then update you again.

So far, however, Malika seems to stick to the agreement. Hopefully there is no onion in the package. That would be funny, but annoying at the same time.

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
update:

The package has arrived at my German delivery address. For me it is already 17:39 p.m. Therefore, I can not make it to my mailbox in time (2 hours by car each way). But I will go there tomorrow morning and then update you again.

So far, however, Malika seems to stick to the agreement. Hopefully there is no onion in the package. That would be funny, but annoying at the same time.

Dibs if it's onions