Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the brig - malika

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ciccio_started_it, post: 3755206, member: 77045
    Is there a reason why scams tend to be disproportionately TC based? Don’t mean to hijack the thread so if it’s poor form to ask this here let me know... just genuinely curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TC watches tend to make buyers crazy enough to jump into a deal without looking at the red flags. Scammers know this. Buyers are ready to pay PP gift to sellers with no feedback and little to no time on the forum just so they don't miss out on a TC watch.
    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker, post: 3755217, member: 42313
      TC watches tend to make buyers crazy enough to jump into a deal without looking at the red flags. Scammers know this. Buyers are ready to pay PP gift to sellers with no feedback and little to no time on the forum just so they don't miss out on a TC watch.
      like Lunny ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave, post: 3755222, member: 42327
        like Lunny ?
        Exactly. I wonder where that watch is now. It's amazing how crazy members go for a TC. TC hysteria.

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker, post: 3755217, member: 42313
          Sad but true. I can testify from my own experience. My seller has even had some positive reviews. That's why I turned off my brain a bit.

Comment

its that time of year again. every forum gets an influx of scammers right around the holidays.

biggest reason why i stay away from most sales lately

@malika youll be found, dont worry.

@trendconcept how did you pay? via paypal? and how long ago?
            I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
            ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

Originally posted by 2fake4u, post: 3755783, member: 135527
              its that time of year again. every forum gets an influx of scammers right around the holidays.
              Good to know. I will be more careful in the future.

I made a paydown on August 13th (PP payment as Gift). After that I had to recharge my PayPal credit. On the 15th of August I paid the rest (PP payment as Goods). So it's almost three months now.

Theoretically, a PayPal dispute would be possible for at least a part of the money. But first I have to clarify the exact procedure with the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fake4u, post: 3755783, member: 135527

I made a paydown on August 13th (PP payment as Gift). After that I had to recharge my PayPal credit. On the 15th of August I paid the rest (PP payment as Goods). So it's almost three months now.

Theoretically, a PayPal dispute would be possible for at least a part of the money. But first I have to clarify the exact procedure with the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by trendconcept, post: 3755957, member: 128748

Ive found that if you call them, they are a little more lenient in their dispute process.

Once you get the go ahead, call them and explain you sent a partial payment as a down payment, accidentally sent as gift, and sent the rest 2 days later
                  I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
                  ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

Originally posted by 2fake4u, post: 3755969, member: 135527
                    Ive found that if you call them, they are a little more lenient in their dispute process.
                    Once you get the go ahead, call them and explain you sent a partial payment as a down payment, accidentally sent as gift, and sent the rest 2 days later
                    Thank you very much for this tip. That's really helpful. If I get the green light for the dispute, I'll call them.

Comment

Originally posted by trendconcept, post: 3755989, member: 128748
                      Thank you very much for this tip. That's really helpful. If I get the green light for the dispute, I'll call them.
                      Well he's not responding so you may as well dispute it mate.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Good luck @trendconcept , hope you get the help you deserve from PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                        1) Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win. 6) Have an epic win. If you're trying to find 'the best replica' of a certain watch, read the forum more. The TD section and buyer reviews are helpful, but the brand forums will give you in-depth info about each rep. Dealers and reviews: https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 Brand forums: https://forum.replica-watch.info/cat...ar-brands.457/ This forum is like Replica University - if you don't read there's no point in coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by gavmeister, post: 3756704, member: 127679
                          Good luck @trendconcept , hope you get the help you deserve from PayPal.
                          Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                          Thanks mate!

Comment

So da ich hier ja auf ein international Forum bin werde ich hier auf Deutsch schreiben, immerhin würden wir alle Deutsch reden wenn denn Inselianer durch Yankees geholfen wurde.

Zuerst mal habe ich hier eine lange positive Historie von Transaktionen ich habe hier für 5 stellig Summen Waren veräußert und auch habe ich keine negativen käufe im M2M Sector.

1 zu Trailboss: wenn man schon Admin oder Mod ist, dann sollte man doch seine User über die email Adresse anschreiben die auch hier im Datenbank erfasst ist! Sonst kann es sein das email auf falsche email Adresse im Spam landen.

2 zu den Käufer die Schweizer Käse der seit 4 Jahren Advokat ist und sich immer noch keine Original Sub leisten kann, was machst du da immer noch Praktikum. Auch seine Mails landen im Spam weil der 3 Käse Hoch irgend eine Endung falsch setzt, naja wie dem auch sei hab ich es ja gesehen und hänge das als Anhang für die Trolle zu den ich auch später komme.

Ablauf der Geschichte ist das der Käse sich nach dem Kauf sehr sehr verspätet gemeldet hat, also wenn ich was raus schicke und Kunde sich nach Wochen meldet gehe ich in der Zwischenzeit davon aus das alles ok ist und nicht immer gibt man Verfolgungsnumnern was ist mit Brief uns Päkchen da gibt es sowas gar nicht, aber internet Helden wissen alles besser.
                            Ok wie dem auch sei gab es rückantwort sehr verspätet und es war für mich nicht mehr nachvollziehbar welches Paket das war, da ich mehrere hundert Pakete versende, ich hab diesen Käse Steuerhinterzieherland darauf gesagt das man hier in Deutschland ein Nachforsching beantragen muss und da muss man ein Nachweis über eine Sache auch haben, eine Replikat hat kein Nachweis, wenn man diese nicht hst wartet man bis sich ein Versand Unternehmen von selbst meldet und auch dann Paket bei wieder finden an Absender verschickt. Der genau Ablauf ist komplexer und kann jeder selbst erfragen für die besser wisser die jetzt Fragen stellen würden.

Ich hab dem Vogel gesagt das nach Erhalt Paket er es zugeschickt bekommt, aber da ich die Forum Helden Szene bestens kenne habe ich Nachweislich den TC zum Uhrmacher bringen lassen, bevor ein Vogel noch behauptet TC wäre defekt, alle Anhänge dienen als Beweis.

Ach ja nebenbei versteht mein Schweizer Käse Advokat nichts von Strafrecht wir alle in Deutschland wissen wie Lasch dort Jura ist.

3 dieser Internet Rambo 2fak4gesicht wenn du willst können wir gern per pn Adressen austauschen komme gerne vorbei auf ein Kaffee, solche Leute wie dich kennt man ein Blender im Blender Forum was für eine Ironie.

Personal details removed

Für weiter Fragen gern auf Deutsch

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by malika, post: 3758144, member: 120742
                              So da ich hier ja auf ein international Forum bin werde ich hier auf Deutsch schreiben, immerhin würden wir alle Deutsch reden wenn denn Inselianer durch Yankees geholfen wurde.

[/QUOTE
                              Hmmmm. I have a feeling that is not very nice.

Comment

hablo ingles?
                                I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
                                ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

Working...
                                X