• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

thedoors

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/16
i know. im talking about the article posted in this topic

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06

Last edited:

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Please stop posting things that are not relevant to scammer in this thread. You're just making confusion and raising false hopes.

Reactions: Xabo and tripdog

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Please stop posting things that are not relevant to scammer in this thread. You're just making confusion and raising false hopes.

Sorry, who are you? I didn't new we had some sort of content manager.

I don't find it confusing and it does not raise any hopes. If it confuses you or it raises your hopes, we'll then perhaps you need to take things differently... For starters, perhaps you should stop telling other people what to post in a public forum.
​​​

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Sorry, who are you? I didn't new we had some sort of content manager.​​​

I am one the members here who got scammed by yonatantlv . Good enough for you ?
If you actually bothered to read the thread you would know what's going on.

Therefore, your posting here about some other people scams on Tinder is irrelevant to this thread; ergo - it's absolutely useless. This thread is about one person and one person alone - yonatantlv .

Furthermore, I wasn't addressing strictly you, special snowflake. And I couldn't care less if you got offended, I will tell people what to post and what not to post if I see breach of rules (official and unofficial), especially if it's involving thematic relevant to me in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: TingelTangelTom

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I am one the members here who got scammed by yonatantlv . Good enough for you ?
If you actually bothered to read the thread you would know what's going on.

Therefore, your posting here about some other people scams on Tinder is irrelevant to this thread; ergo - it's absolutely useless. This thread is about one person and one person alone - yonatantlv .

Furthermore, I wasn't addressing strictly you, special snowflake. And I couldn't care less if you got offended, I will tell people what to post and what not to post if I see breach of rules (official and unofficial), especially if it's involving thematic relevant to me in any way.

LOL, and here you go again telling people what to do. With some extra personal attacks, ha. Very nice Mr. Butthurt!

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Any updates or a page to see the latest? 30 pages, holy guacamole! I bet behind the scenes is getting pretty juicy.