• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
wow whou would have thought from RWI to worldwide stage..

Incredible incredible story

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Well edited website.

What a narcissistic, antisocial arsehole. No empathy or remorse at all. I imagine he’ll eventually cross the wrong person and end up taking a long nap at the bottom of the ocean

Trying to hock a REP AP RO for the $ 52K he owed that Swedish woman! Scum. I see from the montage he is flashing Gold Daytonas, Richard Milles & APs all REPs.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Jeeeez....what a professional scum....he will pay sooner or later....karma gives and karma take back

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
But is he the same guy? our israeli was a bald 35-40 man, this scumbag looks different, has hair and looks younger.

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
But is he the same guy? our israeli was a bald 35-40 man, this scumbag looks different, has hair and looks younger.

This is not the same guy. Person who posted this story said "might be this guy.". It is not. But, nevertheless, same type of asshole.

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart
As I read this last night, I wondered where the nexus was. Not there. I'd say the guy in the article is next level scum but still the same species.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Interesting and frustrating thread.
How can you live with yourself doing this?
Obviously sociopathic, incapable of any sort of empathy.

The guy in the Norwegian article reminded me of that Billy McFarland dude.

Reactions: Streetiq

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

What I find more surprising/stupid is the fact that those journalists finally manage to locate him and instead of calling the police immediately (knowing that there's an international warrant) decide to just use it to write their story. I mean, WTF?! The guy is still at large, most likely hurting other peoples' lifes and they had the chance to stop it. Unbelievable.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
What I find more surprising/stupid is the fact that those journalists finally manage to locate him and instead of calling the police immediately (knowing that there's an international warrant) decide to just use it to write their story. I mean, WTF?! The guy is still at large, most likely hurting other peoples' lifes and they had the chance to stop it. Unbelievable.

Indeed!

ZTS

28/5/10

Thats not him. But I did find him about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to post all his info here without permission but did inform mods of his current social accounts and the name of his current business and some other info. I'll leave them to drop that info if they think its justified.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Thats not him. But I did find him about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to post all his info here without permission but did inform mods of his current social accounts and the name of his current business and some other info. I'll leave them to drop that info if they think its justified.

I'm talking about the guy that scams girls, the one in the news piece linked, not Yonatan.

Reactions: johnlogan

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Can we please stop talking about other scammers, especially those that doesn't have any connection to RWI and this thread ?
ZTS , I don't hope for my money anymore, water under the bridge. But I would like that this prick receives just a bit of justice on one way or another.

Reactions: p.antoinehoang84

ZTS

28/5/10
Can we please stop talking about other scammers, especially those that doesn't have any connection to RWI and this thread ?
ZTS , I don't hope for my money anymore, water under the bridge. But I would like that this prick receives just a bit of justice on one way or another.

PM'd you with the details Matty.