• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
tripdog No sorry for the confusion, the bracelet I sold at the first time was sold in 1,5 month i will say.
Actually the ebay id is selling two others Panerai ceramic bracelet.

It's at least the third bracelet i saw in this eb id. As i saved the seller i know what products are sold or at least new products added and i have notification on my mail.

Raddave and @Trailboss checked the IP, and it's the same IP used by Yonantantlv

L9xqxHmh.png

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
This is the history of the bracelet :
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/302659657236?ul_noapp=true and here you can see the non perfect coating of the buckle.

the bracelet actually on sale should be perhaps v2 and the coating seams to be better :)

But i cant find the same pict with the clasp opened from the bracelet i sold, but you can see the same mark behind the buckle.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
tripdog No sorry for the confusion, the bracelet I sold at the first time was sold in 1,5 month i will say.
Actually the ebay id is selling two others Panerai ceramic bracelet.

It's at least the third bracelet i saw in this eb id. As i saved the seller i know what products are sold or at least new products added and i have notification on my mail.

Raddave and @Trailboss checked the IP, and it's the same IP used by Yonantantlv

L9xqxHmh.png

OK, may have been useful to state that Raddave told you it was OK to post the links to a members account..

Can you edit your post above ? if so put your links back, if not just post the links again.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This is the history of the bracelet :
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/302659657236?ul_noapp=true and here you can see the non perfect coating of the buckle.

the bracelet actually on sale should be perhaps v2 and the coating seams to be better :)

But i cant find the same pict with the clasp opened from the bracelet i sold, but you can see the same mark behind the buckle.

Yes, I've seen which bracelet was sold, and the 1 pic of your bracelet. There is heavy wear on the eBay buckle, but from the 1 pic you have posted it doesn't look to me to be the same as on yours. If you have any other pics of this bracelet - your pics - then it would be useful.

nardin care to give an explanation as to why your Paypal address, your shipping address for the ceramic bracelet and the name associated with it also come up in Google results as the name and address of a watch scammer ? A name, address, Paypal address that have also been associated with yolanatov/Jehonathan Amsellem?

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
This is the best i can do with the picts i still have.
A small " inverted horseshoe", line come from the middle of the buckle, two small marks behind this line.

PKwrmC6.png

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This is the best i can do with the picts i still have.
A small " inverted horseshoe", line come from the middle of the buckle, two small marks behind this line.

Good, thanks.

Looks to be the same buckle, I'm 99% certain. The marks in the circles on the left & right look very very similar.

Last edited:

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
This is the copy of the message for this bracelet

NY53yoah.png

Reactions: MrBeasy

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
nardin is on line, but it seems he's a little shy.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
nardin ? I’ve been saving a special pitchfork for this prick.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Early evening in Tel Aviv, nardin is probably home from work now, there's maybe a few kids playing on the swings in the park opposite his house, taking advantage of the last hour or so of sun before it sets . . .

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Damn nardin 10:00 pm in Tel Aviv, I was hoping we'd hear from you before you get into your pj's for the evening . . .

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Damn nardin 10:00 pm in Tel Aviv, I was hoping we'd hear from you before you get into your pj's for the evening . . .

He's been signing on but still no reply. He's trying to get his story straight.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He's been signing on but still no reply. He's trying to get his story straight.

That won't be easy, buy rep bracelets (and who knows what else) and selling them as gen on eBay.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
nardin you are going to have to respond to this , or at least me .....you have no option now

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
ok well i guess we can see where this is going .......

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
OK guys after ALOT of investigating and being in PMs with nardin and his more than helpful communications , we have come to the conclusion that Nardin (erez) is NOT yonaton .

His close proximity to him tripped our IP checker .

nardin has been an upstanding member of this community for nearly 10 years now please dont let this investigation ruin his reputation ....

Truth be told ALOT of ppl go through our investigations , just most of the time you are all not aware .....

Reactions: Rufctr2 and tripdog

dlog

Horology Curious
1/6/18
I myself bought a very very nice GMT franken from nardin and had nothing but great experience.
I can also share that the address used for the bank information wire transfer, name on account etc doesn’t match any of yonatan’s known information throughout this thread.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
I myself bought a very very nice GMT franken from nardin and had nothing but great experience.
I can also share that the address used for the bank information wire transfer, name on account etc doesn’t match any of yonatan’s known information throughout this thread.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It had already been well established that nardin is not Yonotan, and the last few comments from the staff are enough for everyone else. But thanks for chipping in