• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

Saylle

24/1/17
can we not discuss romanis and gypsies here?

@puretime: is this dude always using different credit cards? same as the name on the addresses he wants them shipped to? if u guys happen to run across a german alias/ address of this dudr, let me know, i can let it be run through police database here

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

D

d4m.test

I live in Tel Aviv. How Can I help u find him?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Everyone send him boxes of shit.

I think I'll pack up a few and send to all those addresses

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
It's been a while since someone posted regarding our dear friend, yonatantlv .
Anyway, to keep you guys up-to-date: PayPal told me to f*ck off right away and, after few months of correspondence with bank, they also told me to f*ck off.
Case closed for me, money lost.
Hope this guy meets some justice in the future, for all the people he scammed here.

Apopra

Known Member
15/2/13
Anyway, to keep you guys up-to-date: PayPal told me to f*ck off right away and, after few months of correspondence with bank, they also told me to f*ck off.
Hope this guy meets some justice in the future, for all the people he scammed here.
Damn.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

cheeky

Renowned Member
16/8/15

Sorry to hear this bro.

Any update on this. Was the Cunt tracked down?

Sent from the RWI App

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I'm sorry to hear this guys

Reactions: nexterag

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

All seems to easy for these people. Joke. Hopefully Karma gets him

Sent from the RWI App

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I never looked at the Brig.

But sometimes ago, i had an PAM438 with the ceramic bracelet and i sold the head separetely from the case (before or after i dont remember sorry). It was in February.

A guy who is in the board took it. It was easy to recognize this strap. The V1 bracelet was coated or something like that in titanium color for the buckle. The coating wasn't really good and i sell it with this issue but for 100$ i think it was fair for me as a seller and for the buyer.

Look at the pict here :

I cant find the other picts with the clasp opened but i could recognize the band again after 5 months.

I never looked at the brig but i pass a lot of time on ebay searching for gen parts and sometimes i saw rep parts !

Guess what... the rep Panerai bracelet was on Ebay for 800$ one month later. For my personal information i saved the seller.

I saw the bracelet was sold near 600$. And since february the same seller has at least 3 rep Panerai bracelet and others reps rubber straps. Look at the Ebay account :
https://www.ebay.fr/sch/tore.il2015/...p2047675.l2562

Yes you can see it, the address is at TLV.

I remembered it because last summer i had a wedding on Israel. This was a great travel and i never thank to go to Israel for Travel but i really enjoyed it. So when the buyer told me he lives in Israel TLV where i were, we discussed for few words about his great country, the dead sea...

SO ! Why the @ yonatantlv in subject you will say now ?
Because if you look at the post in the Brig :

You saw the name of his wife : erez Lugasi and here it is the copy of my sales and message :

So, Imho a supporter here, "could" be the "famous" Yonatan Ezogue.
If you check the activity, he is actually searching for some bracelet :

I wont post this unless you give me the right to do it, because i'm perhaps totally wrong.

The other possibility will be to ask to the buyer of the IWc :

if it's the same pp account i had. The account of his wife.

Perhaps this could help the community !

Raddave @Trailboss

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pompompurin

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I never looked at the Brig.

But sometimes ago, i had an PAM438 with the ceramic bracelet and i sold the head separetely from the case (before or after i dont remember sorry). It was in February.

A guy who is in the board took it. It was easy to recognize this strap. The V1 bracelet was coated or something like that in titanium color for the buckle. The coating wasn't really good and i sell it with this issue but for 100$ i think it was fair for me as a seller and for the buyer.

Look at the pict here :

I cant find the other picts with the clasp opened but i could recognize the band again after 5 months.

I never looked at the brig but i pass a lot of time on ebay searching for gen parts and sometimes i saw rep parts !

Guess what... the rep Panerai bracelet was on Ebay for 800$ one month later. For my personal information i saved the seller.

I saw the bracelet was sold near 600$. And since february the same seller has at least 3 rep Panerai bracelet and others reps rubber straps. Look at the Ebay account :
https://www.ebay.fr/sch/tore.il2015/...p2047675.l2562

Yes you can see it, the address is at TLV.

I remembered it because last summer i had a wedding on Israel. This was a great travel and i never thank to go to Israel for Travel but i really enjoyed it. So when the buyer told me he lives in Israel TLV where i were, we discussed for few words about his great country, the dead sea...

SO ! Why the @ yonatantlv in subject you will say now ?
Because if you look at the post in the Brig :

You saw the name of his wife : erez Lugasi and here it is the copy of my sales and message :

So, Imho a supporter here, "could" be the "famous" Yonatan Ezogue.
If you check the activity, he is actually searching for some bracelet :

I wont post this unless you give me the right to do it, because i'm perhaps totally wrong.

The other possibility will be to ask to the buyer of the IWc :

if it's the same pp account i had. The account of his wife.

Perhaps this could help the community !

Raddave @Trailboss

The original info found by Thrasher on this guy wasn't very accurate. Simone Amsellem is not his wife, it's his mother. She used to live in Nice, the last address I found for her is in Le Canet.

His father doesn't live in Paris, he lives in Tel Aviv.

Erez Lugasi is not his wife's name, but it appears to be one of his aliases - it's also a male name - it gives some interesting results on Google:

https://www.google.fr/search?q=erez+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

TRF:

https://www.rolexforums.com/archive/.../t-192653.html

The name has been linked to watch scamming and PP charge backs. If you sent a watch bracelet to Erez Lugasi then it was highly possible it's the same person- although there are several Erez Lugasi on FB and in Google results, it doesn't seem to be a very common name.

I'm not convinced that the bracelet you sold is the same one as was sold on eBay (you don't have other pics ?) but it is a very strange coincidence that the name should be the same, and that the address you sent it to is in Tel Aviv, which is where Yonatan/Jehonathan Amsellem lives (this is almost certainly his real name).

One problem in this though is your bracelet buyer speaks very good English, yonatantlv doesn't speak very good English.

Raddave, maybe worth looking into, I have the link to the bracelet buyers account here.