Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

What I find more surprising/stupid is the fact that those journalists finally manage to locate him and instead of calling the police immediately (knowing that there's an international warrant) decide to just use it to write their story. I mean, WTF?! The guy is still at large, most likely hurting other peoples' lifes and they had the chance to stop it. Unbelievable.
    Thats not him. But I did find him about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to post all his info here without permission but did inform mods of his current social accounts and the name of his current business and some other info. I'll leave them to drop that info if they think its justified.

Comment

Originally posted by ZTS View Post

Thats not him. But I did find him about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to post all his info here without permission but did inform mods of his current social accounts and the name of his current business and some other info. I'll leave them to drop that info if they think its justified.
      I'm talking about the guy that scams girls, the one in the news piece linked, not Yonatan.

Comment

Can we please stop talking about other scammers, especially those that doesn't have any connection to RWI and this thread ?
        ZTS , I don't hope for my money anymore, water under the bridge. But I would like that this prick receives just a bit of justice on one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty369 View Post
          Can we please stop talking about other scammers, especially those that doesn't have any connection to RWI and this thread ?
          ZTS , I don't hope for my money anymore, water under the bridge. But I would like that this prick receives just a bit of justice on one way or another.
          PM'd you with the details Matty.

Comment

Good news people. it seems that this scammer is busted in greece.
            https://www.news247.gr/koinonia/egli...ampaign=Social

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thedoors View Post
              Good news people. it seems that this scammer is busted in greece.
              https://www.news247.gr/koinonia/egli...ampaign=Social

You're buttoning up Tuesday with Wednesday - that's not yonatantlv in that linked article.
              https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

i know. im talking about the article posted in this topic

Comment

Last edited by dadog13; 06-07-19, 15:04.

Comment

Please stop posting things that are not relevant to scammer in this thread. You're just making confusion and raising false hopes.

Comment

Please stop posting things that are not relevant to scammer in this thread. You're just making confusion and raising false hopes.
                      Sorry, who are you? I didn't new we had some sort of content manager.

I don't find it confusing and it does not raise any hopes. If it confuses you or it raises your hopes, we'll then perhaps you need to take things differently... For starters, perhaps you should stop telling other people what to post in a public forum.
                      ​​​

Comment

Deepdweller this yonatantlv is a scammer / thief truly worth pursuing and someone everyone here would love see get busted
                        Last edited by Mike116; 06-07-19, 07:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

Sorry, who are you? I didn't new we had some sort of content manager.​​​
                          I am one the members here who got scammed by yonatantlv . Good enough for you ?
                          If you actually bothered to read the thread you would know what's going on.

Therefore, your posting here about some other people scams on Tinder is irrelevant to this thread; ergo - it's absolutely useless. This thread is about one person and one person alone - yonatantlv .

Furthermore, I wasn't addressing strictly you, special snowflake. And I couldn't care less if you got offended, I will tell people what to post and what not to post if I see breach of rules (official and unofficial), especially if it's involving thematic relevant to me in any way.
                          Last edited by Matty369; 06-07-19, 11:58.

Comment

I am one the members here who got scammed by yonatantlv . Good enough for you ?
                            If you actually bothered to read the thread you would know what's going on.

Therefore, your posting here about some other people scams on Tinder is irrelevant to this thread; ergo - it's absolutely useless. This thread is about one person and one person alone - yonatantlv .

Furthermore, I wasn't addressing strictly you, special snowflake. And I couldn't care less if you got offended, I will tell people what to post and what not to post if I see breach of rules (official and unofficial), especially if it's involving thematic relevant to me in any way.
                            LOL, and here you go again telling people what to do. With some extra personal attacks, ha. Very nice Mr. Butthurt!

Comment

Last edited by SKMGN0; 11-07-19, 04:53.

Comment

Originally posted by SKMGN0 View Post

*Admin edit*
                                https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

Working...
                                X