Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

What I find more surprising/stupid is the fact that those journalists finally manage to locate him and instead of calling the police immediately (knowing that there's an international warrant) decide to just use it to write their story. I mean, WTF?! The guy is still at large, most likely hurting other peoples' lifes and they had the chance to stop it. Unbelievable.
    Thats not him. But I did find him about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to post all his info here without permission but did inform mods of his current social accounts and the name of his current business and some other info. I'll leave them to drop that info if they think its justified.

Comment

Originally posted by ZTS View Post

Thats not him. But I did find him about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to post all his info here without permission but did inform mods of his current social accounts and the name of his current business and some other info. I'll leave them to drop that info if they think its justified.
      I'm talking about the guy that scams girls, the one in the news piece linked, not Yonatan.

Comment

Can we please stop talking about other scammers, especially those that doesn't have any connection to RWI and this thread ?
        ZTS , I don't hope for my money anymore, water under the bridge. But I would like that this prick receives just a bit of justice on one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty369 View Post
          Can we please stop talking about other scammers, especially those that doesn't have any connection to RWI and this thread ?
          ZTS , I don't hope for my money anymore, water under the bridge. But I would like that this prick receives just a bit of justice on one way or another.
          PM'd you with the details Matty.

Comment

Working...
          X