• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
It is a pity for you that you will not me deal with me, I have a modicum of mercy. When it comes to scammers @Raddave has no mercy whatsoever.

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
He's doomed... With @AnonSix and @Raddave on his tail...

Time to grab some popcorn and prepare for another show

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I wonder when we will be allowed to post all his personal information such as pictures, real name, Address, Phone numbers, Different emails he has used , His wife's name, Where he went to school, Where he worked ? works? countries he has lived in. List of his friends and his wife's friends..Don't bother everything has been copied already so no point trying to remove it.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I wonder when we will be allowed to post all his personal information such as pictures, real name, Address, Phone numbers, Different emails he has used , His wife's name, Where he went to school, Where he worked ? works? countries he has lived in. List of his friends and his wife's friends..Don't bother everything has been copied already so no point trying to remove it.
How did he Fvck you over @Thrasher ?

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Wow, I am sorry for all you guys... [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tructure

Supporter
6/1/15
He had 2 hvs before he went missing ( tudor and gold plated patek)
I wonder if the person(s) who bought them, also received them.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Ugh. I hate scammers. Especially when friends are getting shafted. Good luck guys

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
I think he ll have a nice treat from PP...
I have to give credit to this stupid bag of dicks,he didnt want a one person scam he did a 6-7 people simultaneously.
Big moves have big risks boy and you cant handle that for sure..i ll make sure of that

Reactions: Bsg25

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
@yonatantlv It is in your interest to start refunding now even if it may be too late for you.

2fake4u

20/9/16
now