• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome scammer max12345

watchcraze3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/3/17
Canada
Wow. This has got to be the worst attempt at scamming by posting all your personal details online and hoping that because it was PayPal gift they wouldn't refund the money. That being said, if our mods are completely sure that the person that attempted the scam on here is the one and same as the online profiles then that's fine. But there is a possibility that the scammer stole someone's information - the crappy attempt almost makes me want to believe that.

I was going to be a victim of a similar scam when I was purchasing my gen Breitling from some online forum. The 'seller' had a username with SHIT TONS of reviews, SHIT TONS of watches for sale - had all the pictures and everything. I don't know what it was about it but before I sent the money, I decided to search the username online and found the 'seller's' WUS account. Thought to myself to do a verification and PM'ed the person WUS indicating that I am the person he has been talking to in order to sell his gen Breitling and that I just want to verify that's actually him. Low and behold the actual person got back to me right way saying he absolutely didn't have that Breitling for sale and that he has never spoke to me. I gave him all the information of the guy that was talking to me and it was shared with WUS staff. The guy was super thankful that I had brought to his attention that someone was using his details to scam people. Anyway, I was saved from getting scammed of $7K.

Removal151915

Looking Around
15/11/19
Wow. This has got to be the worst attempt at scamming by posting all your personal details online and hoping that because it was PayPal gift they wouldn't refund the money. That being said, if our mods are completely sure that the person that attempted the scam on here is the one and same as the online profiles then that's fine. But there is a possibility that the scammer stole someone's information - the crappy attempt almost makes me want to believe that.

I was going to be a victim of a similar scam when I was purchasing my gen Breitling from some online forum. The 'seller' had a username with SHIT TONS of reviews, SHIT TONS of watches for sale - had all the pictures and everything. I don't know what it was about it but before I sent the money, I decided to search the username online and found the 'seller's' WUS account. Thought to myself to do a verification and PM'ed the person WUS indicating that I am the person he has been talking to in order to sell his gen Breitling and that I just want to verify that's actually him. Low and behold the actual person got back to me right way saying he absolutely didn't have that Breitling for sale and that he has never spoke to me. I gave him all the information of the guy that was talking to me and it was shared with WUS staff. The guy was super thankful that I had brought to his attention that someone was using his details to scam people. Anyway, I was saved from getting scammed of $7K.

Thanks for the reply. I do not log onto here often and I’ve seen the number of replies and I completely understand someone has been a victim and that is not pleasant nor right in any way! I agree with what you are saying but this person has clearly stolen the identity to commit fraud. Why would he use all his personal details to commit a scam? He was being messaged on various avenues and he had no idea what people were asking or what it was about hence why they were ignored and blocked, the same way anyone would with unsolicited messages.

Please tell me what information you want provided to guarantee this was not him and someone, who we are yet to discover used his name and details! He did not do this.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Thanks for the reply. I do not log onto here often and I’ve seen the number of replies and I completely understand someone has been a victim and that is not pleasant nor right in any way! I agree with what you are saying but this person has clearly stolen the identity to commit fraud. Why would he use all his personal details to commit a scam? He was being messaged on various avenues and he had no idea what people were asking or what it was about hence why they were ignored and blocked, the same way anyone would with unsolicited messages.

Please tell me what information you want provided to guarantee this was not him and someone, who we are yet to discover used his name and details! He did not do this.

f683fcede33ee86c312f7ffe069dc847.jpg

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Through a lack of intelligence ?

Why didn't he post in this thread proclaiming his innocence - why has he sent his 'father' to defend him ?

Reactions: Glaude

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
His rolex is a 119913, you can clearly see it's a two tone submariner gold. I have no idea who has done this however it is illegal to use someones details, the person who did this is disgusting. The police will have to be involved in this case. I am his father hence why I am writing on his behalf. If you want to see clear pictures on his social media and purchase receipt of his gold rolex then feel free before the police are involved. Note, take a look at laws on what this thread contains, illegal.

VHhFee.jpg

Reactions: Glaude and tripdog

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
His rolex is a 119913, you can clearly see it's a two tone submariner gold. I have no idea who has done this however it is illegal to use someones details, the person who did this is disgusting. The police will have to be involved in this case. I am his father hence why I am writing on his behalf. If you want to see clear pictures on his social media and purchase receipt of his gold rolex then feel free before the police are involved. Note, take a look at laws on what this thread contains, illegal.

you can clearly see its a 16613. never seen a 119913. post pics please

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I felt your presents.

Hooopen

Patron
Certified
7/10/18