• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome scammer max12345

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
I saw someone post in another thread with a username Max3223 and I got excited for a second.

Any news on this fairy godmother?

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
Pretty amazing how he hasn't made any of his social media private or at least attempt to limit what EVERYONE can see on his profile...

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Shameless scammer

How he could still be oblivious and smiling in all of his social media accounts is beyond me

Richierich

10/6/11
Still wearing it apparently. Also, his Instagram is public again if we want to have a little fun.
7e6b5cec336da9852987eddc4bbd993c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Removal151915

Looking Around
15/11/19
I would like a conversation with a high moderator to get this post removed. I have since been investigating this and the person named is not the person who has commited this awful crime. The thread needs to be removed as they are clearly fraudulently using someone else's name to complete this crime and scam, I'm pleased to hear your money has been returned. However a police investigation will need to be launched due to fraudulent use of the 'said' person in this horrible crime. We are all aware it can be easy to use someone else's name and details to scam or create email addreses of any kind. So I kindly request a Moderator to contact me via pm asap.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I would like a conversation with a high moderator to get this post removed. I have since been investigating this and the person named is not the person who has commited this awful crime. The thread needs to be removed as they are clearly fraudulently using someone else's name to complete this crime and scam, I'm pleased to hear your money has been returned. However a police investigation will need to be launched due to fraudulent use of the 'said' person in this horrible crime. We are all aware it can be easy to use someone else's name and details to scam or create email addreses of any kind. So I kindly request a Moderator to contact me via pm asap.

Your post actually made me read the whole thing.

Are you really coming here to tell us the one who never answered, never tried to apology, never showed up but keeps posting on his social media the watch he was supposed to sell, is not the one who made the scam?

Nice try dude :D

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Removal151915

Looking Around
15/11/19
Your post actually made me read the whole thing.

Are you really coming here to tell us the one who never answered, never tried to apology, never showed up but keeps posting on his social media the watch he was supposed to sell, is not the one who made the scam?

Nice try dude :D

His rolex is a 119913, you can clearly see it's a two tone submariner gold. I have no idea who has done this however it is illegal to use someones details, the person who did this is disgusting. The police will have to be involved in this case. I am his father hence why I am writing on his behalf. If you want to see clear pictures on his social media and purchase receipt of his gold rolex then feel free before the police are involved. Note, take a look at laws on what this thread contains, illegal.

WatchHoBo

Gold Patron
15/4/16
This does not make sense. It looks like the real Max chose not to respond to any social media or communications at the time and now someone is claiming to be his father and saying he is innocent. I do not understand what the police would do except investigate Max if this is brought to their attention. I think fraud and theft are a little more serious than people having fun at a scammers expense on a public forum.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh Maxi Maxi Maxi . . .
Your stupidity starting to bite is it? Costing you jobs? Your dad lives in mainland EU so why is the IP from London? Why is your dad's name apparently Justine Allingham?
Cut the bullshit, you scammed, you got caught and now you are paying for it.

Reactions: KSwatches and DD60

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Max made a sock. The only one fooled here is of course, Max the scamming fool.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Well, if you scam someone you DESERVE this. People have to work for money. So do you, fool!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Help. Police! Someone posted my name on an underground replicate watch forum on the internet after I scammed someone selling a fake rolex but just kept the money and never sent the watch.
LMAO.

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
His rolex is a 119913, you can clearly see it's a two tone submariner gold. I have no idea who has done this however it is illegal to use someones details, the person who did this is disgusting. The police will have to be involved in this case. I am his father hence why I am writing on his behalf. If you want to see clear pictures on his social media and purchase receipt of his gold rolex then feel free before the police are involved. Note, take a look at laws on what this thread contains, illegal.

You mean like this one here ?
f7b08e5c4894f9c9459325be866c4b40.jpg

Which he posted in this thread here ?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...14-gen-only-wrist-shots?p=5086900#post5086900

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

When can we expect Mummy569569 to sign up and post in this thread to tell your son to tidy his room ?

Last edited:

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Guessing someone lost a potential job because of a quick Google search ... Now that you're finally back we want to hear about that Amsterdam trip funded by the buyer. Was it any good Removal151915?