• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

tell us how you really feel undinist

Paladium

15/2/13
We don't close anyone's account you can just simply leave Nick

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus
LOL he is still asking to be shown the way out. Witj that many watches up his arse, gonma be tough making it to the door.

Saby

Renowned Member
24/12/15
Like a bit of arse don't you - all you seem to have coming out of your mouth is arse.
We used to say in our language, "Does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?".
He seems to be the one who is on really bad temper coz someone shoved up a stop-cock dipped in wasabe sauce up his anus, and now he doesn't know where to shit from and where to eat from. You're right, little prick feels real big of himself behind the safety of a computer screen.

Sent from the RWI App

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Undinist said:
"I've had enough of you and your moronic crowd. Please close my account."

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out....
arsehat !

It's tough enough as it is just being a noob .... Kudos to you, @Undinist for adding to the experience

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
He appears to have kept his calm enough and been a contributing member over on RWG.... Any chance for redemption or a second chance here on RWI? I don't know why I was just feeling in a forgiving mood looking through the old brig posts.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
You guys are unbelievable...you can't even recognise humour in a post. You're even having a serious debate about how the wearing of two watches is some sort of sin or a character defect or something. I realise that British humour can sometimes go over American heads, but come on...you're acting like toddlers.

I’m English, you are neither funny nor intelligent enough to be amusing.
Basically you are a classic spunk trumpet, you duh this hole, now lay in it.