• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome Mr Smith AKA rudy40

D

d4m.test

Reading this from the beginning till the end, noting everything he says on a notepad and then analyzing it...

2 children, 3 children, 5 children.
worked 3 months, worked nothing at all, wife can't work
he wasn't drug addict, he was drug addict sometimes
he was humiliated by a "VIP member" here in real life
VIP member blowed all his money
VIP member told him to move out because he was a very bad criminal taking money from Catrina victims and LEA was chasing him
he had to work until February for this bad member, then until May
it goes on... and on... and on...

Dudes... fucking stop. He doesn't even compare his more recent writings to the things he wrote some time ago. I really don't understand how some guys could take his texts srsly and even feel sorry for him.

All this fuckhead wanted was to generate trust in an online community over time to then screw all of them who are dumb enough to deal with him in one BIG BADOBOOOM.

A few years of writing shit in a forum after work and getting a little into the materia for a few grands? Why not? This is not a big deal. Multiply this with 3 other forums or something and you get maybe 10.000 for sitting on your fat ass for free.

D

d4m.test

By the way, the new account was just to make that thing happen again, with some successful deliveries and shit, to gain trust. Then do it again. You get this?

Not to fucking "get the things right" lol.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
ill bite my tounge

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
ill bite my tounge

I won't - in fact I can't - it's physiological.

Reading this from the beginning till the end, noting everything he says on a notepad and then analyzing it...

he wasn't drug addict, he was drug addict sometimes
he was humiliated by a "VIP member" here in real life
VIP member blowed all his money
VIP member told him to move out because he was a very bad criminal taking money from Catrina victims and LEA was chasing him
he had to work until February for this bad member, then until May
it goes on... and on... and on...

Dudes... fucking stop. He doesn't even compare his more recent writings to the things he wrote some time ago. I really don't understand how some guys could take his texts srsly and even feel sorry for him.

All this fuckhead wanted was to generate trust in an online community over time to then screw all of them who are dumb enough to deal with him in one BIG BADOBOOOM.

A few years of writing shit in a forum after work and getting a little into the materia for a few grands? Why not? This is not a big deal. Multiply this with 3 other forums or something and you get maybe 10.000 for sitting on your fat ass for free.

By the way, the new account was just to make that thing happen again, with some successful deliveries and shit, to gain trust. Then do it again. You get this?

Not to fucking "get the things right" lol.

You just got here, you're commenting on something you know nothing about.

It's disrespectful to the people who knew and trusted Rudy, and to the people who got scammed by him - you're suggesting they are stupid because they got scammed - it's not the case. Stick to making posts on subjects you know about.

D

d4m.test

I was just analyzing what exactly he wrote. In no point I said the scammed guys are dumb.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I was just analyzing what exactly he wrote. In no point I said the scammed guys are dumb.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
guys Rudy has been paying back , slowly .

but hes been trying

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Having been away for a while and coming back to check on the status of this issue, I'm disappointed that there has not been more progress.

I realize there are many Rudy40 supporters on here. I know many of you had great conversations/online friendships/etc with him. So being sensitive to that.

Rudy40 "reactivated" on TRF sometime ago before appearing here. I don't believe he has a tremendous amount of remorse for his actions here. I think he was hoping to show "intent" and hoping to be welcomed back into the community where he could satisfy his "wrist" needs without having to build a new identity. I don't believe there's anything more or less to see here other than someone who was serving their own interests.

I'll eat crow if he suddenly makes it right with those who suffered financial loss in their dealings with him. Until then.... money talks.

Paladium

15/2/13
Easily my most prized watch currently.

4f06bd905b98e2fc3d693fd28073765f.jpg

d095643eb348c80af30ef5dd5b5de411.jpg

The watch was generously built by @Tagfan1, Rudy's go-to guy at the time. He was also the one who built the Franken TC LV that was to be mine, so he was able to confirm things and suspicions of Rudy to me.

Here is the build breakdown along with the contributors of each part!
15eb10c7d1c4a1bea57323e4888bac92.png
c05fd426bdedf995fae40e162dadfcda.png

Again, through the bad and the ugly, the people and mods of this forum keep this community amazing. The ugly ones get spotlighted, sure, but if you're relatively new here and decide to stay, chances are you'll be staying for good. Hell, this is the only forum I've ever been this active on, let alone donated to!

@occb2
@bgreg
@gbxx
@surf
@Sbybbuser
@jmb
and of course, @trailboss99

I haven't seen some of your names pop up here in some time. Maybe I just haven't come across those threads. But I sure hope you're still around. Y'all didn't have to come through for me, but you chose to -- and for that, I literally have the piece of proof that this community is like none other.

Sent from the RWI App

Glad that you got help from all the REAL fine rolex folks. Better than those who simply condone his actions and did nothing but put out big words on the side line. Shit does really flock together.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Glad that you got help from all the REAL fine rolex folks. Better than those who simply condone his actions and did nothing but put out big words on the side line. Shit does really flock together.
You shouldn't speak because you have no clue what you are talking about

Sent from the RWI App

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
You really should consider both your tone, and aim here. Although Rudy is shit, it does not rub off to the people who hoped for a better ending. Maybe you should read through this one more time before you post more here?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Haha sure. Only the cheated ones has all the clues.

Lots of hate and pent up anger inside you isn't there.

You allow yourself to criticise the words and actions of just about every member on this forum (thanks to you're inferiority/superiority complex) but for someone who's been here since 2013, your contribution to the forum has been less than stellar.

Time to find another hobby maybe - do you even like watches ? or are you just here to fling shit ?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17

If he was polygamous and productive, the first bullet would stand true (over a bit of time ;) And being polygamous with increased responsibilities, no work, short of cash, other aspects are understandable.

But as mods say, Rudy has been paying back as much as he can arrange.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Here's the 2018 shout out to Rudy40!

When was your last payment you deadbeat debtor?