• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Skyranger

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
All the pics the fella posted are great. But "cats eyes" takes the cake. One cant go wrong incorporating kittens, puppies, babies, babes etc...

I wonder if the subject matter of each of his previous photos is a super-rep or one close to it?

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
Hmm, he looks to possibly have reformed himself, any "againsts"?

No, he looks a nice guy. And he makes good pictures, by the way.
th_finger.gif

Skyranger

12/12/15
France
I'm at home since two hours after more than 19 hours of flight from Denpasar, and I read this great thing that I'm now free at my prefered forum.

I want to say an enormous "thank-you" to Trailboss99, and of course to all guys who support me, your help give me a good lesson of etiquette.

I'm too tired now, but tomorrow I'll post a nice pic for you, and I'll ask to join the supporter gang!

I would like say too that I'm so sorry for what I wrote at RWG forum, I hope one day they will accept my apologies.

Now > to bed !!!

Autobot

Known Member
29/1/16
Glad to see the release. Please keep the great pics coming

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Skyranger

12/12/15
France
Last post here.

Not the best pic, but I'm very busy since yesterday.

"Return to France":

18617120170626172153.jpg

(Denpasar/taipeh, and Taipeh/Paris)

My first travel in Asia, it was great!

Bali it's rice fields and jungle:

435375IMG4957.jpg

Mountains and volcanoes:

386530IMG5185.jpg

(OK, here it is at Java, but same country...)

Sea and temples, temples, and temples.... :bless:

566444IMG5249.jpg

And.... nice people, allways smiling, a pleasure to meet!

156855IMG5135.jpg

The End :bighug:

Now free, and "supporter", :thanks: every body and staff!

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Of course bro, it's the famous "Bourbon Blanche" la Dodo Lé là (en créole).

Here, at Cilaos circle:

824679IMG3128.jpg
Hi Skyranger ... didnt know you were in the Brig here [emoji6] would have paid a visit sooner
Did you hike to the Piton des Neiges when in Cilaos ?
Sitting there at 6 am, waiting for the sun to rise, then enjoying the view all around the Island ... it's allmost like flying [emoji3]

Sent from the RWI App

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
So welcome back is in order?? What happens to reformed members, do their brig threads get locked?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Randzzz

16/9/10
I kinda miss Skyranger's photographs, travels, and watches — ha. Of course I'm happy that he's welcomed back into the greater world here. But it's tougher to find and follow individuals long-term in that big world.

ambernectar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
10/2/15
A much better outcome to this 'lil story

Summation : bad kid gone good 0:)

Skyranger

12/12/15
France
It's my 200 post at RWI. I think it's a good think that I post it here, so every one can see that we have a good staff, and nice members.

Thank you to the staff to bring me out of the brig in august, being supporter after, selling my best watches to others members recently , and I just want to say that I :wub: RWI !

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
It's my 200 post at RWI. I think it's a good think that I post it here, so every one can see that we have a good staff, and nice members.

Thank you to the staff to bring me out of the brig in august, being supporter after, selling my best watches to others members recently , and I just want to say that I :wub: RWI !
Congrats on passing 200 posts! How about one more picture for old times sake? You have some good photography skills!