• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome ozguro29 and your pet name dabanditto

Gunyan85

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/12/20
Hello after 4 years.. I was selling horse meat 4 years back but now im more stabled. As I didn't scam anyone, I have no qualms about anyone. I feel like just RWI mods don't like me

Gunyan85

INMATE
25/12/20
But I believe one day you guys will set me free..

Gunyan85

INMATE
25/12/20
Tucker, the brig is full of Scammers and Thieves... I still can't believe what I am doing here

Gunyan85

INMATE
25/12/20
Hay! (not hey) You champing at the bit? Need to whoah back a bit? Get off your high horse. A bit unbridled don't you think? Don't let the mods get the whip out. Might have to have some charf and chill out? Careful or you will stirrup more trouble. Just quite foaling around.

Im sorry for my limited English, didn't mean to say anything wrong.. I am sorry

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
A colleague of mine worked with an FBI psychiatrist who dealt with pedophiles ("paedophiles" in British parlance): the recidivism rate in that population is over 97%. Scary. I am NOT equating this individual with THAT crime, simply that some people have pathologies that cannot be cured or overcome, even if they, in their quiet, most introspective moments, really wish they could.
Even after 4 years....