• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - keepit100

keepit100

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/3/17
Cheap work is never ever good, good work is never ever free.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Cheap work is never ever good, good work is never ever free.

alphapiomicronrhoiotaalpha_zpspi0bubpa.jpg

keepit100

INMATE
9/3/17
That's not the point. Reps are for people who can't afford the gen or don't want to pay for the gen, that's it.

Why you always lying?

You probably flash that shit like it's real hey?

beith

Known Member
28/12/16
Do you really not have anything better to do? Like, really? No homework or anything?

He is here to teach us a vitally important lesson. Fake watches are for fake people. Thus we are all fake.

keepit100

INMATE
9/3/17
He is here to teach us a vitally important lesson. Fake watches are for fake people. Thus we are all fake.

You're the one who said that. You are slowly revealing your true self.

beith

Known Member
28/12/16
You're the one who said that. You are slowly revealing your true self.

Actually the Federation of the swiss watch industry said that as a marketing tactic, which unfortunately misses the point.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15

Damn, I never saw it like that before, I never realised how little meaning my life had until this guy pointed it out for me

D

d4m.test

@keepit100 it seems to me that you've been butt fvcked way to much. So much so that it's pushed all the shit up into your little noggin, and now your head is so full of crap, you can't even think of a clever response. I have wasted too much time reading your garbage posts. I think you deserve to be abused in here somewhat and then given the ban hammer. Enjoy

Reactions: WolfSolent

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
But we are fake watch people! We need to be put in our place and punished. For he is the one who owns genuine watches.

Yup, the almighty gen owner has spoken, we are nothing but cockroaches