• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Magnús Sigurðsson, Bókmenntaverðlaun Tómasar Guðmundssonar árið 2008

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
His info should be exposed for everyone to see. He should be given a beatdown

Sent from my HTC 10

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
This guy needs sorting out! 4 different aliases ripping loyal members off this is not what this community is about is it? It's a community built for the purpose of like minded enthusiasts who may own some gens and replicas too who just enjoy watches and enjoy trading also to own a timepiece they fancy buying either before they buy gen or just because they can enjoy the aesthetics of said watch we don't come on here to be scammed!!! He needs a good and proper A $$ Fu$#ing

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
I'll leave that activity to you then

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I'll leave the booty boppin to you then

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jeeze Maron , id like your post , but not your lanngy :(

channex81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/16
Maron you idiot I'm speaking on behalf of everyone and I think most would be on my side you tit so don't troll me!!!

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
If I remember correctly; in Iceland the last name is not a family name as such,
His name is literally: Magnus, son of Sigurd.
There are a few of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?! Thats interesting to me!! (I'm from America.)
I'm always fascinated to hear & learn about other cultures. Isn't a semi-similar thing done in (some parts of) Asia, where the first name remains the same, and last name changes?

Just genuinely curious.... Sorry for Off-topic. And hope this works out okay for everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SP2Hybridized

Known Member
27/4/16
I opened a dispute against this slimeball and it was not resolved in my favor...no monies for me I guess :/

Sent from iPhone v6s

tracom

20/9/16
you've paid via paypal regular and you've lost? how is this possible? he send you a brick?

semban

Known Member
11/3/16
I don't know how many there are by that name in Iceland but I shouldn't imagine they're hard to come by

Sorry but i think it is as common as "Smith" in USA/England

Im from Sweden and the surename is common amongst icelandic persons in sweden.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

gsxcbr1

Renowned Member
Certified
8/8/11
Count me among the suckers this guy has cheated. He seemed trustworthy. PMd me about a deal and I took it (shame on me). Lucky for me the watch actually arrived although poorly packaged and missing a bracelet which was part of the deal. Live and learn!

sbjb93

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/15
Count me among the suckers this guy has cheated. He seemed trustworthy. PMd me about a deal and I took it (shame on me). Lucky for me the watch actually arrived although poorly packaged and missing a bracelet which was part of the deal. Live and learn!
I think a lot of us fell for his subtle scamming ways

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

channex81

30/3/16
Not on all this! Ive only been actively posting on here the last few months but have been a member and quietly watching the threads for a good year or so but the one thing ive noticed is more and more are ending up in the brig for dishonesty its not on at all. These rats need to bugger off and leave us to our hobby instead of preying on us... sorry had a few beers

channex81

30/3/16
Just complete rats in my opinion they need to f off

channex81

30/3/16
Id rather buy off here than direct from some dodgy website but these asses are ruining it to the point that we can no longer feel safe trading here m2m either which is sad

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Id rather buy off here than direct from some dodgy website but these asses are ruining it to the point that we can no longer feel safe trading here m2m either which is sad

That's why I make it a point to write a feedback and review on seller as needed.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RoLoB

channex81

30/3/16
Thats the whole point of the feedback and review system isnt it mate. But at the the end of the day people like myself who are new to trading need to start somewhere with zero to little feedback but these cocks are making it hard to trust the noobs like me who just want to do honest trading. And its gotten worse lately

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Yeah i agree. But it's still better than buying online non TD

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk