• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig sgthuan

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
now your sock can join the Brig party @reyes_statefarm

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd love to know how he messed up and got caught with an alternative account.

reyes_statefarm

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/1/17
I don't really know where to start. Let's start by saying I'm sorry that I made the new account (my bad) but I knew I made mistakes before and the fact that I love this hobby!! I just wanna buy more watches

I created a new account for more than 2 years, maintaining a good status - supporter, participating in very high value sales (both buying and selling), never once causing any problems (making friends along the way). In fact, many time I asked for HVS approvals, I used my email account: [email protected], I didn't mean to hide at all ...

So a few days ago, I realized my supporter status expired so I asked the boss for renewal and now I am in the brick. Raddave and trailboss99 no second chance given? even though I have been behaving well for more than 2 years, before, during and after the forum was down twice? and you have to get the bad mistakes in the past out now? I am an adult and I don't deserve the conversation with you Raddave before you dragging me in here again?

I'm not saying you don't have to jump right to the conclusion that i am an asshole. Thing changes, i have changed and i wanted to contribute to this forum. this is what I end up?

so straight to question: how to regain my reputation because of my past mistake? In your opinion, if you think no way in hell, I respect that. Let me know.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I don't really know where to start. Let's start by saying I'm sorry that I made the new account (my bad) but I knew I made mistakes before and the fact that I love this hobby!! I just wanna buy more watches

I created a new account for more than 2 years, maintaining a good status - supporter, participating in very high value sales (both buying and selling), never once causing any problems (making friends along the way). In fact, many time I asked for HVS approvals, I used my email account: [email protected], I didn't mean to hide at all ...

So a few days ago, I realized my supporter status expired so I asked the boss for renewal and now I am in the brick. Raddave and trailboss99 no second chance given? even though I have been behaving well for more than 2 years, before, during and after the forum was down twice? and you have to get the bad mistakes in the past out now? I am an adult and I don't deserve the conversation with you Raddave before you dragging me in here again?

I'm not saying you don't have to jump right to the conclusion that i am an asshole. Thing changes, i have changed and i wanted to contribute to this forum. this is what I end up?

so straight to question: how to regain my reputation because of my past mistake? In your opinion, if you think no way in hell, I respect that. Let me know.

?????

you had over a year to initiate a conversation with me and explain why you made a second account to circumvent your brig status , but you chose not to ....dont try to pin this on me

Reactions: parklanephil

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
so straight to question: how to regain my reputation because of my past mistake? In your opinion, if you think no way in hell, I respect that. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

No way in hell.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
After reading this thread from beginning to what appeared to be the end, I feel almost emotionally drained.
And now, to read this guy has covertly been here for a year plus or so is alarming.

What I find most alarming is that sgthuan felt it was ok to create a second account, in complete disregard of his brig status.
Not surprising, per his self serving and disrespectful behavioral history. Nor is it surprising that he is already making excuses for his actions by shifting the blame to a well known, highly respected member of this board. Not to mention a moderator of stellar reputation built upon high morals, fairness, good judgement and unsurpassed commitment to protecting the board and it's members. Being a moderator he deserves respect from each of us. In this particular case, especially from you. Raddave deserved full disclosure before you decided to create a second account. Maybe he could have helped you in some way.
Why would you even bother going there ? Once again, an example of your bad judgement and poor decision making behavior. I must say you are consistent in creating problems for yourself.
You may question my opinions. After all, who am I here ?
Let me enlighten you. I am a dedicated member to supporting the board and everything it offers. For me, this forum provides a treasured wealth of knowledge provided by contributing members. This forum provides an invaluable insight to the pros/cons and current trends relating to this hobby. The administration provides a safe and structured forum with well established rules and guidance for it's members to fully enjoy this hobby. The high standards set for the TD's, SV's here offer exceptional value with direct buying power via competitive pricing and member support.
The moderators are all well respected, long term, knowledgable members working hard to enforce rules and guidance. Each volunteering his/her personal time to prevent scammers, and disrespectful degenerates from ripping off members.
My expressed opinions are based respectfully on doing my part by supporting this board and members so we can all enjoy it's benefits free of scammers.
I am personally offended by people like yourself. I have zero tolerance for those that knowingly plan to cheat, lie and steal from my friends, fellow members or myself. With your documented history of deceit and self admitted scamming you offer nothing to this forum.
Now you have disrespected the forum yet again by creating another account to circumvent your brig status. You did this knowing you were breaking the rules. You feel you deserve a second chance because you made friends and purchased watches. Problem is, you lied and decieved ( your friends ) and forum members. Your attitude reflects you feel this forum owes you.
Fact is no one here owes you anything.
Unfortunately for you, you have dug yourself into a bad hole here. You, and only you are responsible for your actions.
I suggest you take a good look at yourself on a personal and moral perspective. As long as you continue to put yourself in situations like this by continuing to self justify your negative actions you will not only be cheating others, you will be cheating yourself.
You should seek professional help to understand why you create these negative situations for yourself and work hard to resolve the underlying issues. Before creating serious problems for yourself outside of this forum.
Based upon your past and present behaviour, you justifiably do not deserve to be a member of this or any other related forums.

Last edited:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What i think is "amazing" it that you tried to turn this whole thing on me , when i first put your sale on hold , what a dbag...

I sure hope Steelie and the Boss pull out all the stops so i can do what i do , and i do it very well ..... have a look around the brig and check out all the info i was able to pull on the other scammers , and i had no personal problems with them...you I do
[MENTION=13090]sgthuan[/MENTION] , make my day !

you tried to blame me before , you asshole

Reactions: Maron and DD60

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Raddave fyi - "calling the kettle black"

Welcome to the brig - keepit100

10-03-17, 09:38. See posts #170 and #210

Interesting - Selling as sock account - purchased from BK in May 2016 as sgthuan..
Previously made excuse to Mod that original proof of purchase from BK was lost due to crash. The buyer took the initiative to check purchase and posted BK's response on sales thread. [h=2]BK (Stated) Noob factory sub-c black v7 Swiss ETA 2836-2[/h] 18-06-18, 00:39
- I have a good condition BK Rolex sub-c V7 for sale. I ordered it brand new from BK about May 2017 for about $600 when I first got. See post #23

Last edited:
Reactions: apfever23

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
I think steven spielberg can make a really good movie series from this -- 'The brig man'

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Can't believe it's been going on for 2 years?!
He must''ve love this place.... or maybe he's just too lazy to go somewhere else to con.

Wildcatfan

13/2/18
WOW two years on one thread. I can't believe that I'm so bored that i read the whole 19 pages including links. SMH

Reactions: 3king

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
WOW two years on one thread. I can't believe that I'm so bored that i read the whole 19 pages including links. SMH

Just went through all 28 pages, this shit was a wild ride. This guy is a lunatic who is just harassing the forums at this point. Insane.