• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Niko1234

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
This is on the Young and Co instagram, looks like the suspect AP to me
adc352ab24db89c58110576080528d49.png

"thebillionairesclub"... muahahahaha LMAO :D:D:D

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
I don't understand how someone would even try on a high sale since mods have names and addresses and such. Just seems silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dofe

Known Member
15/11/16
Most probably he's considering himself as very very smart...

If it wasn't for the diligence and vigilance displayed by some of the members here he would still be considering himself a very clever boy. May have gotten away with it elsewhere. Quite possibly a reoffender.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
And here I was thinking this thread had played out a month ago.

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
Jesus Christ this thread is a goldmine. Niko really better just leave forever and count his losses. This idiot doesn't understand when to stop

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Another tosser that was force fed too many Kardashian episodes by his mommy, or something mike that lol. Damn these candy asses and their wannabe instagram posts

JakeS1998

Horology Curious
19/4/17
I just wanted to update everyone - Niko Douvris is still scamming. I will not be able to type the full story because it will take ages. I made the mistake of not inspecting the Cartier Love bracelet I purchased off of him around mid-February. I found out it was fake the same night. I instantly texted and called him to wake up realizing my number was blocked, my Facebook was blocked, etc. I quickly find that he worked at Bentley Gold Coast. A week later he contacted me saying he was out of town for a family emergency, consistently lying and claiming that I switched out the bracelet he gave me with a fake and was trying to con him. He ended up agreeing to meet me (about a week after initial purchase) at a police station locally to refund my money and have me sign a document stating that I was refunded (because he thought I was conning him). He texted me the day we were supposed to meet explaining that he was very sorry and his ex-girlfriend gave him back a fake bracelet, told me that he will go to the bank and Chase QuickPay or Venmo me the money he owes me. I politely declined and said I will only take cash so he cannot chargeback any payments. He took out 3/5 of the money that day - his daily withdrawal limit. He met up with me, apologized, and told me he would pay me the remaining money he owed me (About $1,000) the next day. The next day he dodged me, the day after he stopped responding. 5 days I went with 0 contact with him and I texted him "I'm going to sue you tomorrow if this isn't taken care of" to which he told me "I'll meet you tomorrow." Long story short I go to meet him the next day on a Monday. He has me running around downtown Chicago for hours while he claims he's on a test drive with a client. From there he finally tells me to go to Trump Tower (Where he lives) and there will be an envelope in my name. I go get the envelope, deposit the check for the $1,000 he owes me. 2 days later it bounces. He completely played dumb and tried to blame it on me, so I went to the courthouse the next week and sued him. He was just recently served. As of the beginning of March he is no longer working at Bentley Gold Coast. I just wanted to make everyone aware he is still scamming. I have his Instagram, Facebook, phone number, address, etc. The easy way out for him would to simply pay me my $1,000 + court fees at this time. He seems to enjoy playing games, so I will continue to pursue this for as long as necessary to get my money because of the simple principal of the issue. If anyone has any information on his whereabouts (specifically where he works now) that would be greatly appreciated. I'll be turning in a file report of what happened as well as a print out of this forum to any of his future employers. Sorry for the essay, I just wanted to fill in as many details as possible.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Sorry to hear about your ordeal @JakeS1998. These pieces of work need a swift and hard kick in the ass if they're ever going to get their act together. Sounds like you're on the right track to accomplishing both ...

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I just wanted to update everyone - Niko Douvris is still scamming. I will not be able to type the full story because it will take ages. I made the mistake of not inspecting the Cartier Love bracelet I purchased off of him around mid-February. I found out it was fake the same night. I instantly texted and called him to wake up realizing my number was blocked, my Facebook was blocked, etc. I quickly find that he worked at Bentley Gold Coast. A week later he contacted me saying he was out of town for a family emergency, consistently lying and claiming that I switched out the bracelet he gave me with a fake and was trying to con him. He ended up agreeing to meet me (about a week after initial purchase) at a police station locally to refund my money and have me sign a document stating that I was refunded (because he thought I was conning him). He texted me the day we were supposed to meet explaining that he was very sorry and his ex-girlfriend gave him back a fake bracelet, told me that he will go to the bank and Chase QuickPay or Venmo me the money he owes me. I politely declined and said I will only take cash so he cannot chargeback any payments. He took out 3/5 of the money that day - his daily withdrawal limit. He met up with me, apologized, and told me he would pay me the remaining money he owed me (About $1,000) the next day. The next day he dodged me, the day after he stopped responding. 5 days I went with 0 contact with him and I texted him "I'm going to sue you tomorrow if this isn't taken care of" to which he told me "I'll meet you tomorrow." Long story short I go to meet him the next day on a Monday. He has me running around downtown Chicago for hours while he claims he's on a test drive with a client. From there he finally tells me to go to Trump Tower (Where he lives) and there will be an envelope in my name. I go get the envelope, deposit the check for the $1,000 he owes me. 2 days later it bounces. He completely played dumb and tried to blame it on me, so I went to the courthouse the next week and sued him. He was just recently served. As of the beginning of March he is no longer working at Bentley Gold Coast. I just wanted to make everyone aware he is still scamming. I have his Instagram, Facebook, phone number, address, etc. The easy way out for him would to simply pay me my $1,000 + court fees at this time. He seems to enjoy playing games, so I will continue to pursue this for as long as necessary to get my money because of the simple principal of the issue. If anyone has any information on his whereabouts (specifically where he works now) that would be greatly appreciated. I'll be turning in a file report of what happened as well as a print out of this forum to any of his future employers. Sorry for the essay, I just wanted to fill in as many details as possible.

How did you get in touch with him for this transaction. Amazing. This guy should be in jail!!!

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
Apparently none of the "actions" mentioned or announced to be taken in this thread did even have any impact on him. Seems like a toothless tiger after all, doesn't it?