• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

BabaNJ

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/12/16
New Jersey, USA
AnonSix he came back again and stayed active for few months under the user name "Larrydavid" . He scammed me previously by buying a watch and doing a paypal charge in September with his previous account "easydoesit". He was banned by mods. He made new account i guess under "larrydavid" . Now he reached out for another watch. I made a reserved sale for him at
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/7593539-reserved-sale-rolex-dj

Paid me by paypal and gave me the shipping info as

Ranod Maydar
4645 fabre street
h2j3v7
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I knew right away that our old friend Renaud Bedard is back again and trying one more of his scams. I reached out to mods and he was banned. He made another account and tried to thread crap my sales accusing me of being a thief claiming the shipping address he gave me is of a shipping service. But they way he cursed me out and went on attack right away leaves no dobut to me it was Renaud for sure.
I believe he is already back again and trying to get another profile going making his good reputation and we wil have another scam from him in upcoming months. Can we do something to get rid of this cancer from our community for good. Appreciate all the help you guys and RWI mods do. Thanks_Jay