• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...ejust-2tone-y

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...0-best-edition

So you really think you can get away with selling overpriced misrepresented watches on here [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] and taking no responsibility for absolute crap packaging and the delivery of a broken watch.

You were given every chance to make this right but choose not to. The last straw was lying to me by e-mail to say you sorted the "Noob V7".

This is your SECOND time here. You got an easy ride the last time, it will not be like that again I assure you.

vkEpJ.gif

Last edited:

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
I always thought the brig was supposed to be a slap on the wrist punishment or embarrassment for smaller infractions. I can't believe the frauds and scumbags that have been here lately?!? Why is it so hard to get banned from here...

B

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I always thought the brig was supposed to be a slap on the wrist punishment or embarrassment for smaller infractions. I can't believe the frauds and scumbags that have been here lately?!? Why is it so hard to get banned from here...

B

Because he will have no incentive to pay the buyers back if he's banned. The mods know what they're doing. They're working behind the scenes. We need to be patient.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
No baseball caps allowed in here, no matter how artistically you portray them.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Honesty is king....lol. What kind of scumbag puts that in his signature and then pulls the bulls***t you did? Just refund them, period. Simple. Are you that hard up for cash, or just that dumb?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Just in case you claim to have missed it here are some oof the things I instructed you to do on the thread, and in response to your e-mail yes you have no choice but to refund.

"@ado213 has kindly offered to get involved with this one (DJ) for free, including installing a gen ETA, which would bring it up to the $300 value. @renaudbar even though the offer is to do this for free neither @ado213 nor the buyer should be out of pocket here. You need to step up and cover these expenses."

""I am really disappointed this morning to log in and find this is still not being worked out. Renaud I have not taken any coercive action thus far to make you do the right thing here. Unfortunately it looks like I am going to have to. I am going to start with a no sale, so your privileges to buy or sell here will be revoked.

I was sincerely hoping that it would not come to this as I saw this originally as a mistake and once you realised the error you would rectify it. I am beginning to doubt that was the case at this stage. I gave you the benefit of the doubt here, do not put me in a position to get further involved than I already am. That would not work out well for you.

Please follow these instructions, this is not a request:

1. Contact
@Wyne84 immediately and give him a refund.

2. Contact
@PolyRoly immediately and either offer to pay to have the DJ repaired or give him a refund. You might consider your packaging was adequate to protect a watch however I, as a moderator, have told you that it was not. You are responsible there also"

Also how dare you threaten not to refund @Wyne84 just because I put you on No Sale status. THat is at my discretion and had nothing to do with him. Either ways I lifted it and you still did nothing.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] You do realise what will happen if you do not comply, yes? Bad things, very bad things will happen.

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION]Oh [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] ..

It looks like you have proven yourself to be a...wait...I understand there may be a language barrier here? I will say in french. Le Douche Bag. I hope anon puts you on the no fly list..Good luck getting a mortgage or buying a car ..And Ohhh boy! I cant wait till you try to get a job! I hope the anonymous guys go medeival on you. You realize once the hammer comes down it cant be un-hammered? Seriously, do the right thing before the darkness comes. Bro.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] You do realise what will happen if you do not comply, yes? Bad things, very bad things will happen.

I remember the seller who intentionally hid some bezel damage on a GMT he was selling. He hid it in pictures and in a video. He didn't listen to the warnings. Later he refunded the buyer and told the buyer he lost his high paying marketing job over the ordeal. The buyer even felt sorry for the seller when it was all said and done. I don't think [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] has any idea what kind of shitstorm is heading his way. He won't like it when he googles his real name and it pops up at the top of the search list associated with "scammer." He still has a chance but his time is running out.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Does any other member have the honor of being a guest in the brig twice in 6 months?

Wyne84

4/1/16
I remember the seller who intentionally hid some bezel damage on a GMT he was selling. He hid it in pictures and in a video. He didn't listen to the warnings. Later he refunded the buyer and told the buyer he lost his high paying marketing job over the ordeal. The buyer even felt sorry for the seller when it was all said and done. I don't think @renaudbar has any idea what kind of shitstorm is heading his way. He won't like it when he googles his real name and it pops up at the top of the search list associated with "scammer." He still has a chance but his time is running out.

I already feel bad for him.