• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig ds7500

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
[MENTION=133868]gagaspam[/MENTION] The "guess what" wasn't directed at you mate, it was a general "well looky here" type comment.
At any rate it appears our troops have done their work and he may well be the guy in spain who was the guy in Canada who was in jail in the UK.

The plot, as they say, thickens . . .

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So this sorry piece of sh!t did all of this for $250?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ya, a little south of the 10k, 25k and 100k he may have scammed in the past (if that is indeed him).

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ya, a little south of the 10k, 25k and 100k he may have scammed in the past (if that is indeed him).

If it's the same guy he's either very desperate or very diversified in his scams to hit up a watch forum for $250.

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Good thing you backed out of the first sale [MENTION=99350]Thehitman[/MENTION]

these freaking people man. For $200????

id sell a kidney before i rip off any of you guys here.
If i ever mention the black market for organ trafficking.

Watch out!!!

russell.b

3/6/16
Still nothing no news but good chase on the IP he might be piggybacking but usually these are not that clever ! They use simple transactions and then run when thing go wrong !

Im speaking to my Cc company again and also the police they should be able to get had info and to find out where the money was taken as well !

Keep on keeping on !! Ill let you know how that goes

Sent from the RWI mobile app

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Anyone has any more updates on this? Saw how quickly justice was being delt with gbi1 it would be great if this could happen here...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Anyone has any more updates on this? Saw how quickly justice was being delt with gbi1 it would be great if this could happen here...
Little different when you have a major criminal in a foreign country mate. We are trying but there is stuff all to go on here.

Emporio

Known Member
12/6/16
So I guess I've been the next one in line to get scammed by this s***hole - bought a watch from him over at RepGeek (https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-trade/290425-noob-rolex-yacht-master-40mm-rhodium-dial.html)

Looked fine (for instance he made some posts with what one would call "real content"), came back to me telling that "deal fell through". So I payed with PayPal Gift (damn why didn't I use normal paypal..) and yeah - as you might guess - only silence afterwards. Won't react to any message and has been absent for quite a time now.

Just in case anyone has new informatiom about this guy I'd be more than happy if you share'd them with me. I will contact RepGeek staff and look out for others being scammed.

200 $ gone ...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Make sure RepGeek knows so that they can ban him.

Raddave

Last edited:

Emporio

Known Member
12/6/16
Will do immediately tomorrow morning.

Unbelievable how 'professional' this Son of * **** scams people. Sufficient post count, member since 2016 at RepGeek, even using our "rep slang" properly.

Will also contact every single person involved in this sales thread. Since his repgeek-mailbox is full now (wasn't the case a day ago) I guess there might be others desperately trying to reach him.

From now on I will stick to RWI-Sales only - and double-check the seller if not supporter, patron or in case there's no sales feedback yet.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Unbelievable how 'professional' this Son of * **** scams people. Sufficient post count, member since 2016 at RepGeek, even using our "rep slang" properly.

Will also contact every single person involved in this sales thread. Since his repgeek-mailbox is full now (wasn't the case a day ago) I guess there might be others desperately trying to reach him.

From now on I will stick to RWI-Sales only - and double-check the seller if not supporter, patron or in case there's no sales feedback yet.

I have a feeling he probably took multiple payments for that same watch and that you are not the only guy scammed on RG. That sales thread is closed so I'm sure staff at RG is already on to him. I'm sorry this happened but just remember NEVER use PP Gift when dealing with an unknown and/or untrusted member.

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
If this dude is from Malaga then I can help. Without revealing too much, my wife's family are quite well known in Malaga for reasons I won't go into here so feel free to PM me.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Im sorry you got got , but there are no sales feedbacks on RWI anymore :(