• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig tinson49

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Much better @sub4me. For a minute, I was worried.:hehehe:

Tinson will now be selling his crappy watches on Craigs list cause he's to Fing stupid go follow the rules.
@Tucker, is that better?? Lol.
Thats the real Sub alright yay his account was not hacked.

Because I have said it before it's obviously worth saying it again.
Rules are rules and they are there for a good reason.
Staff are volunteers who enforce the rules and not there to bend rules and provide some customer service type nonsense.

I do not see this as a democracy but a very well run tight ship with members and staff who look out for each other. If you cross the line prepare to rot in here, you guys know me a little by now, I can be very helpful and good to new members, but once you have earned your place in this brig, my attitude changes very quickly.

The brig mates deserve whatever they get in here. However if they can demonstrate that they can reform and become contributing members my ears are open.

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Hopefully he wasnt but if he had ill intentions, i couldve been a victim as i was interested in one of the watches for sale.
Thank u mods for keeping people like me safe!!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi! Is possible to have a list of Van Cleef rep watch?

This area is not the place for this post. Maybe post a topic in the General section.

I have never seen a Van Cleef rep but that does not mean they do not exist. I would suggest also sending a PM to one of the Trusted Dealers they would know.

Reactions: pompompurin

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Originally posted by Gabibbo1987 View Post
Hi! Is possible to have a list of Van Cleef rep watch?

This area is not the place for this post. Maybe post a topic in the General section.

I have never seen a Van Cleef rep but that does not mean they do not exist. I would suggest also sending a PM to one of the Trusted Dealers they would know.

Cool! A new Van Cleeeeeeef watch thread!

Sorry C Master---Just is so stinkin' funny, of all places to post.....

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
necroposter