• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Bizkarma aka mintmanin

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Makkers Corp San Bruno - Business Services
Address:
1051 National Ave Apt 133
San Bruno, California 94066-5829
United States

Makkers Corp is a small, fairly new organization in the business services industry located in San Bruno, CA. It opened its doors in 2012 and now has an estimated $119,923 USD in yearly revenue and approximately 2 employees.

Scammer is the president apparently...

no wonder he is trying to scam out of $250. He can barely afford a lamb.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I keep quite during these normally. But really? Scam Vac? Why? There are less and less guys willing too work on peoples watches. Vac takes his time and does things. Always willing too help out.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I hope this guy gets paper cuts on the webbing between his fingers. What a jerk

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Ok he disputed one for 580
And 1150
Anyone can help on these
This is crazy not normal anymore
First onyons
Now this guy
Really

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
Ok he disputed one for 580
And 1150
Anyone can help on these
This is crazy not normal anymore
First onyons
Now this guy
Really

Fucking POS.
I'm sorry Sead.
All these scammers are making this hobby hard.
Human garbage.

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
I'm really sad about this stuff all over the forums. I've been away and its really sad how people take advantage of the people who are providing us with products or services. time to go back to Western Union payments in my opinion until people have at least bought a certain amount of product. maybe $2000. it's sad but i think people need to protect themselves from these damn PayPal disputes and chargebacks. maybe a limit to 1 watch for first 5 purchases. idk but it needs to be tightened up. multiple high value purchases especially around holidays when these idiots start showing up, is fishy! i don't think I woulld buy anything from anyone i haven't bought from before. ( I've only bought from TC and a few active resellers of Gen Rolex items) but maybe I'm being a little overboard... i used to sign on and always go right reading nice reviews. now, sad to say I look for the newest scammers and reports. i love this hobby and glad to be a part of it. hopefully things get better soon! thanks RWI staff and contributors.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Really this pp, there is no protection what so ever
I can provide tracking and go against dispute
But than with one mention of replica i would loose paypal so my hands are tighten
Really crazy basically working for free lately

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Really this pp, there is no protection what so ever
I can provide tracking and go against dispute
But than with one mention of replica i would loose paypal so my hands are tighten
Really crazy basically working for free lately
I'm sorry man. You should never use paypal. Personally I've always used western union and have no problem with that

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Eventually this will prioritize to bitcoin or another crypto. It's cheaper and easier to use for international transactions.

D

d4m.test

Oops that copy paste totally crashed my browser lol

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Def need to spam
So that girl next to knows what kind of cheaper he is

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Need to find a contact through that girl somehow she can fix him

BabaNJ

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/12/16
New Jersey, USA
Time to start spamming his friends on facebook and letting them know he ripped off a rep watch dealer.
https://www.facebook.com/rmakkena
Just write on his facebook (in this is hindi language) "yeh chutia chor hai, nakli watch aur woh bhi chori kee hai with paypal dispute".

That means "this fag is a thief, fake watch and on top of that stolen with paypal dispute"
Sad to see one of my people doing this shit.

Sent from the RWI App