• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Bizkarma aka mintmanin

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
You think it's a good idea to start a pp dispute with our TD before asking for help?

you're the kind that ruins this hobby and you can stay here and rot.

giphy.gif

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Bubba and Billy Boy are gonna love your company here. They are now fighting as to who gets to sleep with you first boy !! .......... Wait, the live-in guards are taking a liking to you too !!! :hehehe: Good luck !!

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
Time to dispute his ass then..

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Always the assholes making it harder for sellers to want to deal with newer members. I hope pp c!oses your acct for buying reps, idiot, and F pp, they should be in here also.

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
I had to watch the meme a couple times before I realized that the dude wasn't about to get decapitated - just slapped in the face with a trout. Phew.

Jurist

Renowned Member
28/1/16
Really, Asshat? You try to **** it up for all of us, just because you had one bad deal? Cant' be!
thCarlitoSpit.gif

mintmanin

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/13
**** off Assholes. Vac pretty much cheated me first he tried to do pp as gift and then he charged my 250$ and did not do the service and sent back the watch as it is. When I try to contact there is no reply , it's easy to give suggestions here. Get a life.

mintmanin

INMATE
29/3/13
And please I never did dispute with TD it with watch mod. Don't ******* support cheaters here and all u asshats get a life

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
:asshat:

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
So this guy tried to scam vac? No cool brah

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
**** off Assholes. Vac pretty much cheated me first he tried to do pp as gift and then he charged my 250$ and did not do the service and sent back the watch as it is. When I try to contact there is no reply , it's easy to give suggestions here. Get a life.

Whatever the F the situation is you know there are rules and procedures in place here. So you can go F yourself.

SUCK IT

mintmanin

INMATE
29/3/13
**** you too I don't give shit abt this forum.