• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig hautehorloge

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Welcome Daniel. You thought sneaking back in with a sock was a smart move? Now you're taking customers on here too? What's happening? Care to elaborate??? lepetitamericain

lepetitamericain

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/3/19
Welcome Daniel. You thought sneaking back in with a sock was a smart move? Now you're taking customers on here too? What's happening? Care to elaborate??? lepetitamericain

What can I say QueTip ?
The story why I was banned initially was over 5 years ago, after I have participated here as a long standing supporter and I never really got a fair shot in defending myself. Although I made things right within the circumstances and showed total transparency back then, I got brandmarked as a thief and ultimately thrown out. Never has anything like this happened before (although false claims like that have been made) or after. I’m a passionate modder that works for others not seeking profit, but improving myself and sharing knowledge and joy with others. I can have douzends of clients vouch for the quality of my work, my integrity and honesty.

Now you’ll say that I should have tried to work it out with you mods, before creating a secondary account. I tried mate. Countless support tickets that turned out unanswered. At some point a guy should get the chance for rehabilitation and leave the past in the past. Just asking for fairness. I „served“ my (long) time.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Now you’ll say that I should have tried to work it out with you mods, before creating a secondary account. I tried mate. Countless support tickets that turned out unanswered. At some point a guy should get the chance for rehabilitation and leave the past in the past. Just asking for fairness. I „served“ my (long) time.

What can I say? I personally haven’t seen one HelpDesk ticket filed by you. Speaking the 'having served your time' topic, maybe you have but by socking yourself in here again, after the fiasco you have left back then (all stuff that happened in here, didn’t happen for no reason after all, eh?) you’re in for an additional treat in the brig for sure and not bring positive vibes to all this topic. Don’t you agree?

Especially by signing up with someone elses details (let’s not leak these yet, or what do we think?) doesn’t make it look like you were on a mission to clear your name. All you were on was to find more people sending you shit so you could work on it. God knows what you did with it and I’m happy we won’t have to deal with it because you never were vetted on here.

Anything else?

lepetitamericain

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/3/19
What can I say? I personally haven’t seen one HelpDesk ticket filed by you. Speaking the 'having served your time' topic, maybe you have but by socking yourself in here again, after the fiasco you have left back then (all stuff that happened in here, didn’t happen for no reason after all, eh?) you’re in for an additional treat in the brig for sure and not bring positive vibes to all this topic. Don’t you agree?

Especially by signing up with someone elses details (let’s not leak these yet, or what do we think?) doesn’t make it look like you were on a mission to clear your name. All you were on was to find more people sending you shit so you could work on it. God knows what you did with it and I’m happy we won’t have to deal with it because you never were vetted on here.

Anything else?

I cannot testify on your behalf about what you may have seen or not. All I know is that I’m talking the truth when I say I did try to reach out and that I stood up for what happened although it was not my fault. I didn’t leave any „fiasco“, I explained myself and was extremely transparent about a very hard time that I was going through back then - and I ultimately covered the entire damage - but still was kicked out. An unthinkable situation nowadays. Out of my hands - out of my responsibility, isn’t that the standard? Also: Joran (you know who I talk about...) who posted my (not hard to find) personal information, said he would put it down after a settlement was achieved. That never happened to this very day.

I know that it doesn’t look glamorous that I tried to come back several times with „sock“ accounts. I did indeed try to create a new identity to leave the past behind and to enjoy my passion with others, no doubt. And I have given you my reason why.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Cosmograph4Ever

Back again.

You sure do like to talk, don't you Daniel - especially about yourself. Maybe if you shut up for just a few minutes and listened you might be able to grasp something that up to now has gone over your head. You aren't welcome, wanted or needed on this forum. You've previously been caught scamming and lying, and yet you keep coming back, making multiple accounts in order to profit from the forum.
We know who you are - and who Gabriel is. You should take Gabriel's example and get a respectable job - you are not going to be 'modding' on RWI again.

I strongly suggest you do not attempt to create another account on RWI Daniel, or the shit really will hit the fan the next time.

MonsieurSavoirFaire

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/2/21
Cosmograph4Ever

Back again.

You sure do like to talk, don't you Daniel - especially about yourself. Maybe if you shut up for just a few minutes and listened you might be able to grasp something that up to now has gone over your head. You aren't welcome, wanted or needed on this forum. You've previously been caught scamming and lying, and yet you keep coming back, making multiple accounts in order to profit from the forum.
We know who you are - and who Gabriel is. You should take Gabriel's example and get a respectable job - you are not going to be 'modding' on RWI again.

I strongly suggest you do not attempt to create another account on RWI Daniel, or the shit really will hit the fan the next time.

So after defaming me and messing up my reputation over and over again in the past years, because a clients package was stolen 6 years ago (which I reimbursed the person for), can you present actual proof of the claims you make about me? You’re saying a modder (like yourself) on RWI isn’t a respectful job. You call me a scammer - you claim you know every move I make and everything about me. My publicly available information has been posted on here, you guys know how to use google and probably have a truthfinder account, anyone can do that. But now you go as low as to threaten my family. I have over the years tried to go into reasonable discussion and was wiped away and brigged over and over again.

I know this is a privately owned site and you can accept and deny anyone you want if you don’t like their nose tip. But you’re calling me a scammer - please present proof of me being a scammer for everyone to see. I tell you something: You can’t. Because I have never defrauded or scammed anyone. I do what I’m payed for and I get payed when I’m done and other than you with your wrong accusations, I can present a list of people and projects, spanning over years I have been working with happy outcomes.

This agenda against me is just wrong and I can’t help myself to speak up, especially after you’ve threatened my partner now. Hiding behind anonymity and pointing fingers is easy. Making accusations and calling people names is easy. Keep my family out of this and proof your claims, I think I have the right to ask for this.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
FYI

After 9 months I finally received my white PPFv4 Nautilus 5711 from the modder Cosmograph4ever. I was told the cause of the delay was private life struggles and technical issues with the watch as well. I accepted them and was patiently waiting. Now I can close this modding project wearing its result:

ODINDMT

29/8/15
FYI

After 9 months I finally received my white PPFv4 Nautilus 5711 from the modder Cosmograph4ever. I was told the cause of the delay was private life struggles and technical issues with the watch as well. I accepted them and was patiently waiting. Now I can close this modding project wearing its result:
He's been MIA on WhatsApp since March. Cosmograph4Ever should know better than ghost customers

Reactions: Michael23451