• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig themannier

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Sooooooooooo.....slamming a PP dispute against Toro is a wonderful idea is it?

No more words are needed from me.....enjoy your stay.
happy-096.gif

asf8%20-%20Copy.jpg

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
My wife did the PP dispute, not me; she wanted to get back her money, and i couldn't do anything against that !

Reactions: Warrcraft

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Oh, i got banned from RWG; well, i explained everything to the mod, i emailed TORO this morning to try to find a solution, the money is not mine, i don't care !
My wife didn't have the patience for that, so she went on my paypal account and she made the paypal dispute alone, because credit card is registered on PP !

I apologize, i never had this idea since i am on these forum !

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Your wife did the paypal dispute on your behalf and you blame it on her....

this is the most shameful excuse I have every red on any forums !!!!

2 options:

A- your are a pathetic liar

B- your are not a man, for your "wife" sneaking in your business... What a loser !

in my book B is worst then A

OP you won the title of the Dumbest Loser around !!

you so deserve to be Ridiculed here , I can not even start to imagine the reactions of the Tribe when they will read this lame wife excuse..., but this sound promising as an Epic thread coming...

You are such a clown ! :lol:

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
B- I am not a man, a loser if you want but at the end, that was her money, i mean, she offered me this watch, and she did the PP dispute without telling it to me; would you like to see my paypal ccount and the name of the credit card owner on the card ?
Why i don't own a credit card ? Because i can't, i lost a lot of money in the past, and now, she can control that !

Believe me or not...but i am a good guy, and she doesn't care about the rules of the forum; i told her that i should get some good news from TORO in the next week, but she finally didn't got the patience like me, since i am on RWG, since 2011 !

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
This has to be a PRANK ????!!!!! you a Joke man ! Seriously get it together !...

url

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
OK GUY, so i am 42 years old, i live in France, i have 2 children i am an honest man, and all i say is the thruth; don't direspect me, thanks !
In France, we usually take care of what we say to the others, we stay polite i think, isn't it ?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You have to be fricking joking man?!
How stupid can one 'man' be? :rofl:

andyboy

Horology Curious
20/10/13
Oh, i got banned from RWG; well, i explained everything to the mod, i emailed TORO this morning to try to find a solution, the money is not mine, i don't care !
My wife didn't have the patience for that, so she went on my paypal account and she made the paypal dispute alone, because credit card is registered on PP !

I apologize, i never had this idea since i am on these forum !

Eh, not exactly

You contacted the mod (namely me) yesterday and expected a resolution this morning.More patience is required ffs.

The Paypal dispute was started and Toro hasn`t even got the watch back.He agreed to refund you once he did which I think is great service as in most cases it`s a repair or replace service.

You made a sale on RWG a couple of day`s ago which you would have received funds.If your wife is so hard to keep happy then you could have used those funds to keep her sweet and no need to risk a dealers Paypal account.

Your story stinks and you have been banned to protect the dealers and members.

And your sock has also been caught and chewed by the hamster.

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Eh, not exactly

You contacted the mod (namely me) yesterday and expected a resolution this morning.More patience is required ffs.

The Paypal dispute was started and Toro hasn`t even got the watch back.He agreed to refund you once he did which I think is great service as in most cases it`s a repair or replace service.

You made a sale on RWG a couple of day`s ago which you would have received funds.If your wife is so hard to keep happy then you could have used those funds to keep her sweet and no need to risk a dealers Paypal account.

Your story stinks and you have been banned to protect the dealers and members.

And your sock has also been caught and chewed by the hamster.

Understood, but will i say the same thing for the third time, even if some members here keeps laughing, I DIDN'T MADE the paypal dispute.... Second, when i contacted you this morning, i wasn't in a hurry to get something from TORO !
Well, i think you have not well read what i PM'ed you, or not ?
I told you all what happened here, at home, but i can understand that you banned me, i have no problem with that, no worry :laugh:

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Oh, i have a question...i m not banned from from rwgforum and from repgeek !

Is it normal ?

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
I hope i won't be banned from my work tomorrow !

Maybe my boss will tell me :" hey, come here ! you have mad a PP dispute against TORO, get out ! now ! "

-" That wasn't me boss, it's my wife ! Please, i have a family ! "

-" I don't want to hear that, you're a liar ! Go to the account office and leave that place, bastard !"

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
???????????????? I just hope that guy has only issues with Alcohol... but that sounds deeper than that...

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
???????????????? I just hope that guy as issues with Alcohol... but that sounds deeper than that...

The main difference between you and me is that you can't live without this forum, right ?
You don't have other things in you life ? You can exist only with this forum ? Right ? Not too hard ???

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Filing PP dispute against one of the most respected TD's in the business, well:

57237416.jpg