• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Airfix163

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Airfix, meet sub4me, your warden in The Brig.

You've been placed here for multiple reasons, and as you may have noticed the website is real slow for you. You hav 14 reasons for being in here, and also 14 seconds delay on loading each page.

1. Shit stirring on RWG
2. Keeping Greg_r and Trailboss busy by making multiple sock ID's
3. Your insulting post here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/211149-Why-do-you-own-reps/page2
4. Being rude in the shoutbox
5. Calling me Joan
6. Calling me Jordon
7. Calling me Jordan
8. Just another second because I don't like you
9. Complaining in the chatbox about your punishment
10. Opening a Helpdesk ticket
11. Complaining again in chatbox
12. Complaining in an unrelated topic
13. Being an ass again in chat
14. Calling me Johan

I've been busy enough with you, enjoy your stay. Oh, and don't you dare to create multiple accounts, or else.

airfix163

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/5/14
johan enough of your mouth have you heard of military grade encryption .well you will you havent stopped me at all from viewing the forum.i have been playing with your childish brain nothing more lets play

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
johan enough of your mouth have you heard of military grade encryption .well you will you havent stopped me at all from viewing the forum.i have been playing with your childish brain nothing more lets play
You sure this is the road you want to go through?

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13

You are messing around with the wrong crew buddy !

bye bye !!!!

giphy.gif

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14

Up to you if you want to take that route, but please keep in mind I'm kinda handy with the computer. :wave:

panermaniac

Advisor
25/5/12
China

What an ass hat, you are.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Whats wrong with calling you Jordan? :thinking:

She is sexy

* sent from somewhere *

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy

:popcorn2:

SovietPenguin69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/14
Military grade encryption ha! More likely he's just gonna use a proxy server to try to hide himself so he can come back and annoy Joran some more... Seems like he has nothing better to do!

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
I'm waiting for it to happen, but I'm sure he won't be in for too long, whatever he tries.

revhrd

5/2/11
Leave this place for a day and boom! :popcorn:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
The brig is hot tonight...."military grade encryption" Is that AAA Swiss Grade encryption? :lies:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
WTF has "military grade encryption" got to do with anything? This from a guy who didn't know what the <Format C:> command did mind you . . .

I think I may need to send out for more popcorn.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Na, he's waaaay too entertaining.