• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Olly (aka.....vulcanut)

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
There has to be some reason for you being in here. It's usually something to do with protecting the community. Any thoughts at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
trailboss99 ... I have been looking for that song for years! I was actually searching for it last night. How weird is that? I originally had it on the album 4000 weeks holiday years ago but you can't get it now. What are the chances of you posting that the very next day?

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Correct mate.....he's successfully pissing off both the boss and G next door.....never a good idea to have either one of them on your case.....let alone both of 'em.
others-207.gif

Uh, I know this first hand and intimately.....

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
What did you do?? Read the links Steelfish posted, its seems clear to me, you idiot.

Paladium

15/2/13
There is always a story after a story blah blah blah. Fact is that you should have done right instead of being a **** and threatened the mods at rwg. Here are some oranges.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Wow Olly. It would seem you have been a very very naughty boy indeed. Some rather interesting people seem to have no love for you at all. Come here, I'll take care of you, shall we start with a little cuddle.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
trailboss99 ... I have been looking for that song for years! I was actually searching for it last night. How weird is that? I originally had it on the album 4000 weeks holiday years ago but you can't get it now. What are the chances of you posting that the very next day?

Well there you go mate, run it thru this and it will be yours again: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Nice trailboss99 . That is actually awesome ... There will always be room on my other knee for you now! Thanks

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Damn TB that's a kick ass link... Sweet!

Off to convert a ton load of songs =D