• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Olly (aka.....vulcanut)

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
This guy keeps joining under different names doesn't he?
Do I recall correctly he made it to being a vendor here as well once?

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Correct mate.....he's successfully pissing off both the boss and G next door.....never a good idea to have either one of them on your case.....let alone both of 'em.
others-207.gif

vulcanut

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/2/15
Fair play, only want to right the wrongs.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I'm happy to listen Vulcanie. Come and sit on my knee and tell Rusty what that nasty Steelie done to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
What's the story so we can get some background? Or a link maybe?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Lmfao, I don't even care what the story is, F it.:hehehe:

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Let's say he bought sub's powertools all weekender binge combo package and returned it used and abused :lol:

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
He did what? Fascist bastard.

vulcanut

INMATE
28/2/15
And at no point did I do one thing wrong. The initial ban was due to a mis understanding which I have evidence to prove. The rest went from there. People made assumptions and people only heard this. At no point what so ever did I do anything wrong. Yes I upset a few people but that was down to made up bullsh**t. I was trying to be a benefit to the forum with a machining capability. But oh no. We would rather make up false accusations and go with them in order to inflict maximum damage. Well obviously that is the stage we are at.

I am still working with certain people from this forum who have asked for my help with making parts for them. I've done multiple watchmaking jobs for people again from this board with no issues what so ever. Now tell me again, what is it I did wrong? I'm intrigued to here it.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Ooh ooh, I know who you are. I contacted you about getting a new crystal. You said you would sort it for me. Then I got a message warning me not to deal with you.

vulcanut

INMATE
28/2/15
No surprise there then. I apologise for what you heard, This was probably when the admins mis read my message. Seriously from my end i did nothing wrong and i can provide the messages that where exchanged which lead to my Ban. I find it strange that when i want to speak to the admins they block my emails. I wonder why that is.... Perhaps they know I'm not in the wrong but just can not accept it because they would have to say sorry.

vulcanut

INMATE
28/2/15
And i have nothing against you pal but i am probably correct in thinking you don't know the whole story :D