• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome those you feel belong here

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
What up Sub! I see they found a great section for you to mod!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
What up Sub! I see they found a great section for you to mod!

I haven’t seen Sub online for a very long time. We miss him. I hope he checks in more often.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Greetings all...

As the newly appointed Warden I just wanted to let everyone know that I will do my best to keep an eye on this place. If there is anything you think I should be made aware of please let me know. All advice and comments will be taken with a grain of salt.

No one can fill sub4me's shoes...he was one of a kind...:sub4me:....but I'll do what I can. Just remember that although this is the Brig and the rules here are more relaxed, don't get too carried away and have to spend a few days here yourself. :wink:

See you around the "Yard"

Last edited:

Piero 88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/7/17
United Kingdom
My account status is set as do not trade with and therefore can't message the guy I was trading with to see if he even got the watch? What do I do?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
My account status is set as do not trade with and therefore can't message the guy I was trading with to see if he even got the watch? What do I do?

Open a HD ticket

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
Where’s a good place to report sketchy eBay listings? Found a guy selling a Franken of ginault and rep 6 digit case for $2500.
I’m pretty sure he’s just dumping his leftover parts for a huge profit.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Where’s a good place to report sketchy eBay listings? Found a guy selling a Franken of ginault and rep 6 digit case for $2500.
You would post something like this in the Ebay/Internet deals section.

However, I don't really see the big issue with the sale, at least on a moral level. It's a Ginault with a rep case, which they mention in the ad. I reported it anyway because it has a Rolex crown and engraved Rolex rehaut. The ad has been removed.

Reactions: eBoy

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
You would post something like this in the Ebay/Internet deals section.

However, I don't really see the big issue with the sale, at least on a moral level. It's a Ginault with a rep case, which they mention in the ad. I reported it anyway because it has a Rolex crown and engraved Rolex rehaut. The ad has been removed.
My main problem was that he most likely used the ginault case and maybe the rep dial to make a decent rep. Then tried to sell off his spare parts for $2500 to unsuspecting customers. Just seems like sneaky profiteering attempt.

Reactions: Rx4Time and eBoy

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Where’s a good place to report sketchy eBay listings?

Like @KushBandit said, there's literally an entire section on RWI dedicated to eBay scams. 😉

Found a guy selling a Franken of ginault and rep 6 digit case for $2500.

This guy deserves to be reported just for being a massive douche.

A "free country"? Must be one of those Freedumbers... 😂 A "free country" doesn't mean that you can commit IP theft on eBay. This idiot is on the wrong platform for this. He needs to join RWI for IP / brand violations, doesn't he know? 🤪 ...

But then again, he'd probably be banned on here in no time. 😆😂

Last edited:

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
My main problem was that he most likely used the ginault case and maybe the rep dial to make a decent rep. Then tried to sell off his spare parts for $2500 to unsuspecting customers. Just seems like sneaky profiteering attempt.
Like I said... He wouldn't survive on here for more than a day. I'm not sure what would do him in, the profiteering or the profanity, I just know that he'd be a brig candidate. I can tell from the short exchange on eBay... 😂

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
murica GIF

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
He tried to re-lust it on eBay. It was taken down quickly
I messaged him and I think he forgot who I was because he offered to seek it to me for $2000 , or else he will just re-list it again

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This guy deserves to be reported just for being a massive douche.

A "free country"? Must be one of those Freedumbers...
Reminds me of the guy who said something along the lines of "if someone gets that near to my watch to recognize it's a rep it's pepperspray time, or where I live, in a free country, 9mm time".
Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches