• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome those you feel belong here

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, was that a dildo in your pocket?? Were missing a pink one.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I was thinking both PP and EBay belong here. Both are thieves who rip off buyers and sellers. So F PP and EBay I won't use either one due to unjust business practices.

Watch Outlet

Trusted Dealer
15/6/07
Wait... is The Brig not only for sh*tbags, is it also a place where you can bitch about anything you like!? If so, i think i should be made co-mod of this area, i got a list longer than Shaqs... ahem... *you know what* ... of things to bitch about!

Pauly404

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/14
Hi guys. I just worked out I'm in the brig. Thought I had an ap problem. Check my records please. I haven't made a single $. I have usually got my $ back when selling, that's all.

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Wow I stumbled across this section and I've read it cover to cover. Where did the last 48 hours go? I've laughed and cried it's been emotional. This forum sure stands out from the crowd not come across anything quite like it in my interwebz career. I hope to never feel the wrath of the brig :-/ in that sense it's doing a fine job. Perhaps new starters should be directed here before their first sale approval?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Wow I stumbled across this section and I've read it cover to cover. Where did the last 48 hours go? I've laughed and cried it's been emotional. This forum sure stands out from the crowd not come across anything quite like it in my interwebz career.

Lol. Yeh, I only discovered it relatively recently. Can't believe how entertaining it is. Better than the shit on TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Some faceless gen watch forum mod for removing from one of my posts a candid picture of Jennifer Aniston in a tee shirt.

Reason?

"Objectification of women."

Seriously?

This, from a web site that promotes and is largely supported by the jewelry industry?

Really?

I have seen pics in member's sigs and watch ads (on the site) that are more provocative than that picture of Jen.

Oh, you want to see the offending picture. Yeah, well OK.

celebritysmackblog_Jennifer_Aniston_1711_90730P2_ANISTON_B_GR_06.jpg

That would have been the new "improved" (read commercially owned) WUS, yes? I think they just infringed your right to free speech, go sue :D

And yes, she's a lovely lass is Jennifer, a keeper for sure.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yeah, Col, "improved", yet now slower than molasses in January.
And now run by a cross between the Iraqi Information Minister and Hitler. Purely commercial fora do not work.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
And now run by a cross between the Iraqi Information Minister and Hitler. Purely commercial fora do not work.

Jen and her lovely nips get tossed in the dust bin, yet guys regularly post pics of their EDC knives with a watch, which is in violation of their written rules.

I rarely post other than to flip a watch, or a wrist pic. Not as much fun there as is the Darkside, that's for sure.

darwin_the_fish

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/7/16
So what happens to users that are moved to the brig? not that I want to personally find out....

D

d4m.test

I enjoy reading some of these brig stories, all like mini dramas in one way or another. From max the scammer to little prince, Rudy and peter all have been quite the reads.

easydoesit

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/10/17
I know im not in the brig but i feel this belongs here.

hi there, a do not deal with me has just been issued. I bought a watch from a user and was charged both on my credit card and my bank accout through the paypal transaction since both accounts are linked to my paypal. I informed the seller of this and told him i made a case to my credit card company. The second he got something he freaked out and got me a do not sell. The complaint has never been filled with paypal i have an email from them proving this. It has been filled with my credit card company. Now please remove this do not sell i sold a watch to someone else and need to give him his tracking number.

Ps you should really take time to listen to both parties in situations like this. Instead of jumping the gun and ruining someones reputation on this site. Now my buyer must be super freaked out and thinking he just got screwed.

this is obviously for everyone to read.

Last edited by a moderator:

itzik217

Known Member
17/7/18
I can see why that picture was removed.......her hair is so messy !

Trueb that...plus he streaks were not done for at least one week, shame on you Jenny...besides that, I heard it can get nippy at napa...