• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig juniorboy77

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
juniorboy77 definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer - in fact I think I've used soup spoons that are sharper than this one.

Junior decides he's going to get himself a watch for free, so he purchases this one, pays with PP F&F:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...aa/10815939-conus-omega-seamaster-nttd-orf-v2

As soon as he sees the watch has been shipped he raises a PP dispute, claims he didn't authorize the transaction.

The seller reacts quickly and asks USPS to return the parcel to sender. Junior sees the parcel is going back to sender - he claims his 'wife' raised the dispute, not him. So he sends the seller a PP money request for the exact same amount he paid for the watch - seller obviously ignores it as the PP dispute has not been closed by junior, and the other funds are still blocked by the PP dispute.

The system with USPS means that the parcel has to go to it's final destination sorting office before being returned to sender. A week later the parcel is at it's final destination sorting office and Junior calls up USPS and apparently convinces them to hand him over the parcel.

Great ! the cunningly contrived plan has come to fruition, junior got his watch and the funds are blocked in a PP dispute.

What junior hasn't grasped is that if you claim you didn't make a particular PP purchase you can not use your real name on the shipping address, and you can not then go to the Post Office to collect that parcel - a parcel which is under your name, meaning you would be required to produce ID to prove the parcel is yours.

Unsurprisingly, PP found in the sellers favor and released the funds - junior got his watch, but he had to pay for it in the end.

Yorgos

Mechanical Invasion
Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
He seems to be returning, again and again…

b2555ea67d069f6da9bb983d50afb942.jpg

dfefd248eb0a253a059e87197c1ab6f6.jpg

42a59110d9b22fcd4070ccd8f4c5c2cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
The seller barely dodged a bullet here, but it was definitely a traumatizing event. Kudos to the seller for making right moves.

I didn't know that you can request USPS to return package to sender.

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Incredible how much criminal energy these scumbags put on such petty sums. Still sickening though.