• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WELCOME TO THE BRIG Bryan007

TheChachi

10/9/18
I cannot wait to follow this thread to see where this ends up. There are some very, very skillful people in there that can really make you reevaluate your life choices. I would certainly hate to be on the wrong side of these people. I love these brig posts.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
[mention]Bryan007 [/mention] So let me get this straight: You make more in a month than most of us do in a year. While making all that money you also need to come on RWI to create an account, get your post count up by commenting ditto on multiple threads, and finally steal a picture of another watch, in order to sell your shitter. Tell us peasants again how rich you are plz : )

Last edited:

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Oh here we go, another big man on the internet. There are members on here who could buy his life with the change down the back of the couch. They always claim they're rich and yet, when we find them and turn them over to the authorities they all turn out to be broke-ass losers or kids living off dad's hard work. Funny that . . .

Sadly there are scammers, then there are the stupid/moronic ones!

As stated in red above - he will get what's coming for him. Proxy already has all his details. As do others.

I am truly comforted by the actions of the staff/mods/people in this community, and that includes other fora. Thanks yet again guys.

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
You all are all bloody cheapskates and you’re as bad as we are, buying cheap knock-offs of designer watches...they only difference between us is that you actually believe you’re not scammers yourselves, cos you’re scamming the original watch makers by buy cheap ass watches...give me a break. I make more money in a month than most of you make in a year. This right here, is more a less a hobby to see how many suckers i can get on here. Lol and I got some of you, also I’ve got quite a few dormant accounts on both forums, so it’s not like you’ve gotten rid of me. Still going to get a few more of you suckers with a new name and new account. See you soon, Bryan007 out????

Hahahah, it's all fun and games till mommy finds you in the back alley of your tenement with a Louisville Slugger sticking out of your ass, after one of the people you scammed catch up to you. I'm sure we will be learning a lot about you very soon including where that tenement is. Try to get some rest now, you won't be sleeping much after all that info comes out.
Cheers

Deerstalker99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/21
Yorkshire
You all are all bloody cheapskates and you’re as bad as we are, buying cheap knock-offs of designer watches...they only difference between us is that you actually believe you’re not scammers yourselves, cos you’re scamming the original watch makers by buy cheap ass watches...give me a break. I make more money in a month than most of you make in a year. This right here, is more a less a hobby to see how many suckers i can get on here. Lol and I got some of you, also I’ve got quite a few dormant accounts on both forums, so it’s not like you’ve gotten rid of me. Still going to get a few more of you suckers with a new name and new account. See you soon, Bryan007 out????

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
This douchebag went from "Im a righteous guy, please give me another chance" to " have many accounts and love to screw you over" when he didnt get what he wanted

Kinda like crying and pounding on the floor when mommy wont pop open that blouse

Last edited:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I can't believe this POS... All of that whining and begging and lying only to turn around and confess and tell eveybody to F themselves and "I'll be back"...

I hope so... We'll be waiting for you... Providing nothing unsavory happens in the meantime.

If only sub4me was sill around... :sub4me:

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Only thing he’s missing in his begging and rationalizations is to use “friend” at the end of every sentence lol