• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WELCOME TO THE BRIG Bryan007

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You thought you were gong to scam one of our members huh ? Bryan007 [h=2][/h]

Reactions: j21 and P..DR..D

Bryan007

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/2/22
Why would you say that, I’m a loyal member of this forum just like you or anyone else. And I believe this a misuse of power I haven’t done anything wrong neither have i had any complaints about me here, or have you that I’m not aware of ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Why would you say that, I’m a loyal member of this forum just like you or anyone else. And I believe this a misuse of power I haven’t done anything wrong neither have i had any complaints about me here, or have you that I’m not aware of ?

the watch you were trying to sell back door with out a sale

Bryan007

INMATE
8/2/22
the watch you were trying to sell back door with out a sale

I wasn’t trying to sell anything through anything back door or whatever you call it, if you can contact the person I’m in contact with trying to sell the watch to, I’ve done everything by the book. I’ve given him every details or info he has requested. And as for the “ditto” comments i can see some people here trying to make fun of me. I only did that cos people on this forum don’t usually reply to accounts that don’t have posts, so that’s why I did that, I would never try to scam anyone here. I have been scammed myself and I know what it feels like, it hurts to know someone played with your intelligence, I would never do that to someone. I’m not that kind of person.

Bryan007

INMATE
8/2/22
I wasn’t trying to sell anything through anything back door or whatever you call it, if you can contact the person I’m in contact with trying to sell the watch to, I’ve done everything by the book. I’ve given him every details or info he has requested. And as for the “ditto” comments i can see some people here trying to make fun of me. I only did that cos people on this forum don’t usually reply to accounts that don’t have posts, so that’s why I did that, I would never try to scam anyone here. I have been scammed myself and I know what it feels like, it hurts to know someone played with your intelligence, I would never do that to someone. I’m not that kind of person.

I wish I would have been contacted or at least warned, to know I’ve done something wrong. I’m new here and I don’t really know all the rules and stuff but I would like to at least have the benefit of the doubt, at least I thought the punishment usually came after the crime or doesn’t it work like that here?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
was this the picture of the watch you offered to sell him ?

KOPVS.jpg

Bryan007

INMATE
8/2/22

Well, i can’t view the post but I’ll admit i did take that picture, not cos I want to scam anyone i do have the watch those pictures just looked more appealing and convincing. If you want me to show you the one I intend to sell. Just ask..instead of calling me a scammer without any actual proof. We all make mistakes that’s what makes us human and besides i told you already. I’m new so gimme a break ok

Bryan007

INMATE
8/2/22
72a76832f42a23f22e9390c75679f160.jpg

Here’s mine, in case you had your doubt, i hate being called a liar. And if you do decide to release me fine and if not fine. I’m done trying to convince you otherwise. Have a good day, I’ve got more important things than monitoring this forum for scammers and what not, but apparently you don’t. Have a good day!

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well, i can’t view the post but I’ll admit i did take that picture, not cos I want to scam anyone i do have the watch those pictures just looked more appealing and convincing. If you want me to show you the one I intend to sell. Just ask..instead of calling me a scammer without any actual proof. We all make mistakes that’s what makes us human and besides i told you already. I’m new so gimme a break ok

Bait and switch huh ?