• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig btobias

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
btobias You think you can just get away with this?

Have a read of the other Brig threads and have a serious think about what you’ve done. I suggest you repay immediately. And then fuck off

Reactions: P..DR..D

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
btobias You think you can just get away with this?

Have a read of the other Brig threads and have a serious think about what you’ve done. I suggest you repay immediately. And then fuck off
I once worked with an ex Israeli Unit 8200 (their NSA) agent. He was pretty famous and let everyone know about his most infamous missions (he gave everyone a copy of a book that had a chapter on him).
I asked him why he would be so outspoken about his exploits, isn't he worried someone will try to kill him (and me since we worked closely together)

His answer was "they wouldn't dare, the consequences would be too severe"

Same with ripping people off here. I strongly recommend against it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

proxyserv

29/3/12
Stéphane Crouvezier - Voleur, tricheur, arnaquer.

# 9 Le Pomenard 56430 St Brieuc de Mauron France

DOB: 12/12/1972 , Thionville, France.

btobias , you must be in line for the Worst Businessman of the decade award - everything you touch seems to turn to shit.

Should anyone be stupid enough to want to get involved with you, a small sample of the financial devastation you leave in your wake - businesses that have gone bankrupt/closed once you got involved:

MIELS DU ROUSSILLON: 2 BD GRIFFOUL DORVAL 31400 TOULOUSE

ABC PERMIS À POINTS: 3 ALLEE DES PRUNIERS, 06800 CAGNES SUR MER

I E F EVENTS: 50 RUE JEAN VALETTE 34500 BÉZIERS FRANCE

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Another Fucking scamming CUNT. All these fucks will get what is coming to them.

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
This thread is the precise reason why I love this forum … fuck with one, you get fucked with by many … but fuck with 3, you’re fucked …

Reactions: Fishpan