• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Warmbold1000 bloody scammer

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Can't believe this is the first I am seeing of this thread. Absolutely crazy. Feel awful for you guys that got scammed, just comes to show how important it is to be vigilant and how it really can happen to anyone.

Makes me even more thankful that this forums exist and all the hard work the mods put in to keeping our niche little hobby safe and secure. I've met some incredible people in the short time I have been an active member and it really does reinforce the "buy the person - not the watch" idea.

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Been a while since I visited the Brig, but it never stops to amaze the scamming potential we are exposed to.
Big applause for the Mods who keep us as safe as possible.
On a side note, I've been scammed through paypal before, and as a buyer it's fairly simple to win the argument with PP. I won but it took ages, he filed the case twice, both accounts my funds were frozen. Got them back but in the end he went through his own bank and Paypal couldn't do anything about it. €500 lost ...

A330

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/22
Australia
Failed horse breeder turned professional scammer and all round human parasite (deleting/paying for info to be removed Lewis doesn't necessarily mean I can't find it).

Bunnyman.jpg

Harlequinb2.jpg

Harlequinb1.jpg

Capture.jpg

Lewis Collins
Priory Cottage
West Ravendale
Lincolnshire
DN37 0RY
United Kingdom

Tel. +44 7428 948294

Tel. +447861088299

Tel. +447861 996585

Tel. +447832 281126

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

A shipping address to avoid guys - and never deal with anyone using the name Claire Thompson:

Claire Thompson
6 Drake Road
Lee on the Solent
Hampshire
PO13 9NS

Looks like its time to ship another 1000 dildos to a scammer from my good friends in China! Second time this week!

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
can we get some details on any of his family, friends or coworkers?

I’m fairly used to dealing with scammers, the best revenge is embarrassment.

Reactions: leonduchateau