X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tripdog View Post
    Latest sock of this POS:

Under44
    Most recent alias/shipping address used by the individual behind this account, for those who may be interested..

Last edited by tripdog; 11-05-22, 08:53. Reason: Staff edit - personal info removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slippin' Jimmy View Post

Most recent alias/shipping address used by the individual behind this account, for those who may be interested..

This is a real person who has been conned by the scammer into accepting parcels for him. His name and address can not be published because he is not involved in these scams.

Nobody should be dealing with or shipping anything to any person associated with Chichester Cathedral.

Comment

Is this cunt still at it? I had a WTB ad for a 5517 awhile back. He offered me Franken by PM. Probably with the intention of having me over. Scum,

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeHearItNow View Post

You’re very on point with this. I take full responsibility for my stupidity in this, but he went as far as building a 1 to 2 year relationship with a very, VERY trusted board member and then used him as leverage to get a referral so in looking for the watches I was looking for at the time I essentially went to him. You don’t think about being scammed in situations like that, but in retrospect there were many red flags I should have caught but ignorantly didn’t. He even also did a $7000 transaction with 1 or 2 other board members that went smoothly. So those transactions coupled with a referral made it easy for me to fall right into the scam.

$15k and many months later he’s still scamming. Horrible lesson learned the hard way tho.
          I can easily see how you could be led astray in that manner. He obviously was gling for a big score.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lewis you are such a fool

aren’t you tired of scamming innocent members? why do you keep coming here? you have no place in this community and never will.
            I want your TC 16610LN - if you’re in EU. Shoot me a message!

Comment

Originally posted by Keishara View Post
              his transaction does appear to be legit (let's see in a couple of days)
              Received both items as described

Comment

It's a strange one. I had a perfect transaction with him and conversation was great, polite. Zero signs of what unfortunately he was hiding underneath. Shame as we had a good few chats... shows you underneath it is a decent guy, just a shame he has tarnished himself with such an awful past. Particularly for those losing £1000's.

What a strange old world we live in, you never really can be sure who you're dealing with on the other end of that internet!

And people still question why I only really deal with well experienced members (not even that is 100% protection).
                WTB - PAM 1313

Comment

I had exactly the same experience 1.5 years ago with my first deal here (but different user). Everything went well, watch was as described. Months later the guy landed in the brig.
                  WTB: VSF 114060 & ARF/JF 16610LV

Comment

Working...
                  X