• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Warmbold1000 bloody scammer

olliebob1989

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/22
proxyserv

i tried to PM you because I was told that’s better if I am writing anything with personal information in but it says I am not allowed to message you. Please see below for the message. I have asterixed out any private information. Pm me for the information that’s asterixed out and I’ll send it through to you privately.

Hi there.

I realise now you are the one who posted Lewis details.

i understand you believe it to be him, and why else would you post it if not?
unfortunately I am more cautious before assuming the worst of people.
how do I know this is not a mistaken identity?
how do you know he is called that? How do you know that photo is of him?
the address for Claire is one I can believe. Not sure on the Grimsby one ringing true from what I know of the scammer.

also, I wish you wouldn’t have given me the same grace that I am doing by someone who has wronged me out of £2,200. It’s the responsible thing to do. Before the man in the photo you posted faces consequences, it has to be established that it is beyond reasonable doubt that it is him who did the scam, otherwise I would not feel comfortable assuming the information I had presented to me is correct.

the reason for writing to you is about the article you posted.

I have written on your thread about warmbold many many times and tried my best to be helpful to others and even requested that all the victims contact me so I can establish how much has been lost, how much needs to be recovered and what are options are moving forward but no one seems to care about discussing options.

I read rumours mods are working in the background on it (one of the mods shouted it at me) but I’m unsure of that, and haven’t seen anything about it other than having it shouted at me by a mod.

the article you posted has caused me issues before. It is not me. His date of birth is different but we are in the same
Town. Look me up on ********* ***********. ************************************* That’s me. You’ll find my home address and everything there. I’m trusting you to know the sensitive information to clear my name. ******************* was a tax efficient ******************** for a rental property before I had to liquidate my assets in 2018/2019. This is how I cleared my name last time so I hope the above is enough information to prove to you that there are indeed two ***** ******** in the same town. One educated and an honest member of society; me; and the other one in the news.

As I am sure you may be able to understand, the last week has been really hard for me. It has only been made worse by the constant accusations of dishonesty here. I haven’t lied once here and have exposed myself publicly with my personal information in order to prove specific things which others here had called me out as lying about.

now that personal information is being used against me, to suggest I am someone I am not, and I am
unable to even delete my personal information.
I have submitted a help desk ticket requesting my
posts be deleted.

please find it in your heart to do the same. I’ll sleep a lot better this week for knowing it’s gone. ****** ********** in ****** is essentially what the article is giving away about me. My name and location (even if it is discussing another human being) is disclosed.

I am trying to remove personal information from here then leave the community. Obviously I’m not a good match here and I think most will be happy to see me go.

But I do need to make sure any exposing posts are deleted.

honestly though, it’s not me. He’s not the same age. I think he’s six months younger or something like that. If it was me I would just say so and justify what happened in court etc but it isn’t me and I would never assault a police officer! I don’t even have a dog, I have a cat.

Tbignew

Known Member
24/12/21
proxyserv

honestly though, it’s not me. He’s not the same age. I think he’s six months younger or something like that. If it was me I would just say so and justify what happened in court etc but it isn’t me and I would never assault a police officer! I don’t even have a dog, I have a cat.

Me and others told you to stop posting your personal information here and in the other thread and yet you did, i think you've lost your victim status... and it's on you (again).

And now you lie after being called out ? Can you explain why the house in the article match the house visible on Google map ?… it's a rhetorical question at this point…, the poop, the police assault, the drug, seems all true. I understand now why you don't want to go to the police.

I was sorry about you before, but now i'm not sure anymore.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Me and others told you to stop posting your personal information here and in the other thread and yet you did, i think you've lost your victim status... and it's on you (again).

And now you lie after being called out ? Can you explain why the house in the article match the house visible on Google map ?… it's a rhetorical question at this point…, the poop, the police assault, the drug, seems all true. I understand now why you don't want to go to the police.

I was sorry about you before, but now i'm not sure anymore.

Hi mate, this thread is ever so entertaining however read the article carefuly as the tenant that was fined lives by Buller Street in Bury

Last edited:

Tbignew

Known Member
24/12/21
Hi mate, this thread is ever so entertaining however read the article carefuly as the tenant that was fined lives by Buller Street in Bury

Hmm right, i've found the article where it say so, the one i've read didn't specify the street, i stand corrected. Thanks.

olliebob1989

12/1/22
Tbignew

i am unaware of any personal information other than my name and phone number on here that I posted which I have been assured are now deleted.

another member here said my address can be found on one of my posts and although I looked I couldn’t find it, but I assume again this has been kindly deleted by the mods.

Can I ask what you mean by a house visible on google maps?

also, don’t worry about an apology for the libel. The mistaken identity isn’t the first time. pause before jumping to conclusions.
last week personal information about the person who scammed me and others here was posted. I could have acted on it immediately but I did not because I have to verify that information first. I cannot assume it to be correct, or else some random dudes gonna end up being mistaken for something he did not do.

I hope the web link to the article has been deleted too, the persons name being identical to mine is identifying information.

olliebob1989

12/1/22
derjenigewelcher imagine living this situation! I do try to be normal but I didn’t realise that the way in which I tried to buy a watch was not normal and all hell broke loose after that. OOPS

olliebob1989

12/1/22
Raddave when I click to upload photos, I must be accidentally clicking images that are in my album that contain sensitive information. It doesn’t give me a full preview of the image. Only a thumbnail so I know I accidentally clicked and posted an image with my phone number in which I believe has now been deleted.
did I post something above with personal information in? If so I am sorry it was an accident and thank you to the mods for deleting it. When I get time I will pay for site supporter or whatever. Send money to the site to say thank you. It’s the least I can do.

Can you let me know if you stumble across any personal information about me posted here?

as per the person who says a born victim. I know right. Lol. I’m honest and genuine, so I know in the end I can rest peacefully. Unfortunately I am somewhat inept at certain things. RWI is most certainly one of them.

also I can’t tag more than one person in the post but if the person who posted here saying they started out being scammed and have had various QC issues before, I really appreciate the feedback as to exactly what I would be getting into / exposing myself to in order to continue pursuing obtaining a rep.

with the drama around this watch, I wouldn’t want another Daytona 116500ln, not even a gen.
I do quite like the metal bezel ones from the previous generation and someone on here had one advertised which was beautiful but I obv don’t have the £4K it cost him to build. Also I didn’t even know what a back door sale was mate so please don’t tell me it’s on me for doing a back door sale. I simply messaged a seller and he took me off the website and scammed me. Switched me out to another watch, sold the one he sold to me first to someone else then scammed us both. It’s really that simple. No need to over complicate it and say back door deals rules broken or ignored bla bla bla. The reality is very simple:

google
rwi
sales
Message sent
Verbal discussion around what is best to buy
money sent
no goods arrived.
one week passes by
I re-engage with the forum, alarming the other buyer of the v3 to the scam and all hell breaks loose.
my brain proceeds to meltdown and RWI lights up with Various posts and messages most of which are negative.

also, proxyserv, again I can’t tag three people in a post. Is there a way to do that?
I spent over 15 hours investigating the address in Southampton yesterday since that is the town he told me verbally that he is located in. Feel free to pm me if you want info.

Reactions: Motorhead13

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Raddave when I click to upload photos, I must be accidentally clicking images that are in my album that contain sensitive information. It doesn’t give me a full preview of the image. Only a thumbnail so I know I accidentally clicked and posted an image with my phone number in which I believe has now been deleted.
did I post something above with personal information in? If so I am sorry it was an accident and thank you to the mods for deleting it. When I get time I will pay for site supporter or whatever. Send money to the site to say thank you. It’s the least I can do.

Can you let me know if you stumble across any personal information about me posted here?

as per the person who says a born victim. I know right. Lol. I’m honest and genuine, so I know in the end I can rest peacefully. Unfortunately I am somewhat inept at certain things. RWI is most certainly one of them.

also I can’t tag more than one person in the post but if the person who posted here saying they started out being scammed and have had various QC issues before, I really appreciate the feedback as to exactly what I would be getting into / exposing myself to in order to continue pursuing obtaining a rep.

with the drama around this watch, I wouldn’t want another Daytona 116500ln, not even a gen.
I do quite like the metal bezel ones from the previous generation and someone on here had one advertised which was beautiful but I obv don’t have the £4K it cost him to build. Also I didn’t even know what a back door sale was mate so please don’t tell me it’s on me for doing a back door sale. I simply messaged a seller and he took me off the website and scammed me. Switched me out to another watch, sold the one he sold to me first to someone else then scammed us both. It’s really that simple. No need to over complicate it and say back door deals rules broken or ignored bla bla bla. The reality is very simple:

google
rwi
sales
Message sent
money sent
no goods arrived.
one week passes by
I re-engage with the forum, alarming the other buyer of the v3 to the scam and all hell breaks loose.
my brain proceeds to meltdown and RWI lights up with Various posts and messages most of which are negative.

also, proxyserv, again I can’t tag three people in a post. Is there a way to do that?
I spent over 15 hours investigating the address in Southampton yesterday since that is the town he told me verbally that he is located in. Feel free to pm me if you want info.

Mate you can deal with whom ever you want whenever you want.
I think the reason the back door deal was raised is that you want the protection/ help of the mods here.
That comes with a legit deal.
The mods protect people here in legit deals, they are not the police and don’t protect deals outside the remit of the forum rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

google
rwi
sales
Message sent
money sent
no goods arrived.
one week passes by

OK Oliver, if i see you post something you shouldnt , ill remove it

philiusmaximus

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/2/14
UK
I've got some plants in the attic that need a good water. Don't ask any questions