• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - LINUS73

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Why not just order from saed’s italian stock? Could of save a whole load of being called a cunt

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Why not just order from saed’s italian stock? Could of save a whole load of being called a cunt

That would have required research prior to ordering...you set your expectations way too high...If only someone would have offered him a copy of this handy reference....

dummies-template-18744c1069270c4ca.jpg

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Incredible. What a fkn tosser. I really feel for TD's having to put up with wankers like this. I really do.

I assume as he is banned he won't see these posts. We would all rather fuckwits like this NOT be on this site.

Reactions: P..DR..D

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
This fucktard makes some of 2021’s most despicables look bright. Sigh.

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Can anyone be more self conceited?? Who does this guy think he is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikki6

Supporter
Certified
11/3/09
I wanna know what trusted dealers you have in Italy as by your response there appears to be a lot of them. Go buy from them, pay more than with TT and enjoy a piece of shit that will turn your wrist green!

Your main 2 issues are

1:- There have been raids all over China on the rep factories, so dealers only have so much stock, if you had read the site properly you would have seen this in large banners explaining the situation, but obviously this would require half a brain cell and some work on your end so let’s face it, it was never going to happen.

2:- You live in a country who are famous across the world for stealing mail packages! If your country is having mail issues then did TT really cause it, or possibly a global pandemic, of which your country has taken an horrific toll, cause it? Then in conjunction with Brexit, it’s going to take some time.

Oh sorry, there was a 3rd reason I forgot.

3:- You sir are a complete and utter bawbag and no matter who you would have purchased from you would whine and cry about something no matter how perfect service, mail and product was!

Toodles.

Sixx. ☠️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro oi

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Ciao Paolo Monti, va bene se la gente ti contatta su questo sito qui?

https://www.cam4.com/linus71/profile

Sometimes I have a look on some threads here, only to look if you make a "made my day" post which magically makes me smile in these hard times.
And, Sir, I must thank you for this one.
Have a good day:)

And Linus......I have no words for you.

Reactions: Ecender

Oscarwilder123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/20
Is it just me or does this Gabronie sound a lot like the Guy who was going to get his powerful politician friends to get someone fired from there banking job ? LINUS73 you sir take the crown ???? for Gabronie of 2021. You are buying reps and talking about the Sellers Legal Responsibility. What a great read your bullshit review of TT was.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI