• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brigg - aarvin2 and NautilusLover

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
The brig needs a stockade section.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
Hahahaha legend . Some people just aren't very good at being told as it is, are they ? Whilst I can almost understand the dude initially being taken aback at copping one of your admonishments (especially if he got you on a busy day), the rest is pure reality TV stuff ! Couldn't help but chuckle at the threat of informing your managers in the bank about your scamming ways........over a grand :rollingonthefloor:
Anyway, for any newcomers who don't know the lay of the land yet, please rest assured that you won't be scammed by Legend......... for any amount that would be considered as a sane transaction on this forum.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
aarvin2 I am really disappointed to see you get brigged. I agree that you have been polite throughout the communication but what you did overshadowed everything else.

I am not offended with whatever you did though. The 15202 and 15450 both went to different owners before your butt has time to get warm in here. Unlike the members in good standing here, I think you are unable to access other threads so I am popping by, not to gloat over you or laugh at you, but simply to tell you that your payment of USD1073 has been happily refunded to you. The bank, which I do not work for, will through my assigned relationship manager, whom I do not work under, will liaise with your bank to confirm that said funds have been received so I do not need your acknowledgement or confirmation. I am just here to warn you not to try to lie about that. Just take your money and move on. No loss there for you and me both.

Please kindly send my regard to NautilusLover as well. I recognized him for what he was by the way, when I saw his very first post. That was not a very smart move. Theatrics were entertaining for a while but the guy lacks credibility. I do not wish to start calling you Arvin Two-Face. That dude has superb acting skills, to bring up one key difference.

Oh one last thing Arvin:

Whatsapp is a personal communication platform and a privileged and convenient platform of communication in this hobby. I will block you as I deem fit. It is my right. It is your right to cry about it of course, but it would have been helpful to stick to the truth instead. The very fact that you tried to make demands and threats with no stack in hand, is asinine beyond the scale of conceivable measure.
Despite that, you were given the chance to resolve this and move on amicably, but chose to act with false bravado, like as though you had a choice. In poker, it is like shouting "all in" when you have the cards of 2,3,4,5,7 in a non matching suit. Or the guy charging and waving a blunt plastic fork at the GPMG post.

I am NOT glad to see you here to be honest. And for whatever you said about me, and is going to say, I pardon you. You are sad enough to look at as you are. I am not going to add to that.
Have a happy holiday season ahead Arvin. I hold no grudges against you and you are fully forgiven.

Darkimplicates

Renowned Member
25/9/16
This is really funny. Had a good laugh. Having met legend in person several times already, he’s one of the nicest and down to earth person I’ve ever met. I couldn’t agree more that WhatsApp is a privileged form of communication. Modders are not obliged to give their personal contact (considering the nature of this hobby) and personal numbers are certainly limited to family and friends only. Being a gentleman and giving his personal WhatsApp as a form of communication shouldn’t be taken for granted. Same goes to any other Modders. I don’t think Domi and slaughterers give their personal contacts too.

one think I’ve learnt. This Hobby is not for the impatient. Another thing, how can you wear a $30,000-$40,000 watch on your wrist (trying to pass it off as gen and giving others a false persona of yourself being a baller) when you’re so anal and impatient about $1000 bucks. Not the same frequency.

Reactions: legend

Prince Nigeria

Looking Around
10/12/21
Brother, I have warned you of the vast intellects of these people. Spotted goat has caused many embarrassments of the family.

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
the other thread was pure insanity it was unreal. it went from streetfight to polit-thriller to international manhunt in seconds it was wild.

H S

Smuggler
Patron
Certified
10/6/21
USA
I was going to watch the latest episode of the new Dexter tonight. However, I became enthralled with this saga instead. Like I’ve said numerous times, you’re a good dude, A.

IMart

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
I never post in here but felt the need this time, Aarvin2 you are a bellend of the highest order.

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
legend thanks again for getting this watch back to me back in mint condition. I mean, after all it is literally one of one that is the very definition of genstein since it can't be called a replica. For those unfamiliar with this beauty, if I had to hazard a guess, I would value it somewhere in the vicinity of $4,000 in gen and Swiss parts but realistically the gen Bartorelli dial and gen spec RG coating on the hands alone are irreplaceable.

So, how come you didn't scam me and keep the watch huh ? ??? I mean, seriously imagine the flex rights with a one of one AP on your wrist. Oh wait, maybe because you are a) honest b) really don't need a few grand here or there c) can flex perfectly fine with your own collection (and a lightly modded 15400 doesn't cut it).

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend thanks again for getting this watch back to me back in mint condition. I mean, after all it is literally one of one that is the very definition of genstein since it can't be called a replica. For those unfamiliar with this beauty, if I had to hazard a guess, I would value it somewhere in the vicinity of $4,000 in gen and Swiss parts but realistically the gen Bartorelli dial and gen spec RG coating on the hands alone are irreplaceable.

So, how come you didn't scam me and keep the watch huh ? ??? I mean, seriously imagine the flex rights with a one of one AP on your wrist. Oh wait, maybe because you are a) honest b) really don't need a few grand here or there c) can flex perfectly fine with your own collection (and a lightly modded 15400 doesn't cut it).

Damn CurioLeo you are right I should have kept this, just slipped my mind.
Nevermind, the next time you send it back for maintenance, I will prepare some creative excuses. :legend:

BTW the watch is a beauty and you are right it is a one of a kind... with parts costing more than $6000 now if you bother to check the market updates. Congrats C and wear it well!

Reactions: Allure